Gemstones, Wish Is mine?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MaMilke

Gemstones, Wish Is mine?

Post by MaMilke » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:43 pm

hello,

I've been interested in those stone but I actually don't know what to choose... Anyone have any ideas? Can anyone give me some light on this situation? Or should I just buy the prettiest one and thats it? What do i need to tell you to see wish stone should I use?
If one they someone humiliates you, the other day your name will shine.
Your vain is my fame.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:17 am

I believe the Gemstone that your looking for is TOPAZ which is your Birthstone.

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:42 am

whats the use of it? What are the benefits I can get with it?

thanks for the information :)
If one they someone humiliates you, the other day your name will shine.
Your vain is my fame.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:07 am

Your Birthstone Topaz, is an excellent companion on your eternal quest for knowledge. For you, traveling is more fun than arriving, and Topaz broadens your perspective and lights your path. Hope this helps you.

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:05 am

Hmm...
I see...
It seems very good and the prices (at least in Brazil) Seem Good  :smt003

But... pure topaz is transparent but is usually tinted by impurities; typical topaz is wine or straw-yellow. They may also be white, gray, green, blue, pink or reddish-yellow and transparent or translucent. When heated, yellow topaz often becomes reddish-pink. It can also be irradiated, turning the stone a light and distinctive shade of blue.
Should I buy pure topaz or I should use an specific colour? If I can use one of any colour maybe Spirit Talk can give me an advice of colour choosing.

Thank You :)

starstarnite

Post by starstarnite » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:05 pm

I've been interested in those stone but I actually don't know what to choose... Anyone have any ideas? Can anyone give me some light on this situation? Or should I just buy the prettiest one and thats it? What do i need to tell you to see wish stone should I use?
Yes, I think that its a very good way to choose a crystal....by your attraction to the crystal. If you buy the crystal that you feel drawn to...take it home and research its metaphysical or healing qualities on the internet (Melody writes some awesome books on the meanings too) ...you will probably be amazed at how perfect that crystal is for you.  Our intuition and the energy of the crystal work together to guide you to the best choice.[/quote]

bluefaery31

Which Crystal to Use

Post by bluefaery31 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:21 pm

First there are a wide variety of crystals in this world and each one does something different for you.  Crystals are used to heal the body on all levels such as the mental, physical and spirtual level.  So the answer to your question is it all depends on what you need asistance with for example if you have migranes or feeling a little lost spirtually I would suggest amethyst.  So if you want you can ask me and I will try to help you as best as I can.
true greatness knows gentleness

Return to “Gemology”