tiger eye

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

earthangel25

tiger eye

Post by earthangel25 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:46 am

Metaphysical Properties: Enhances psychic abilities. Promotes clarity. Excellent grounding stone. Helps one to be practical. Eliminates depression. Promotes optimism. Balances yin and yang energies. Balances both halves of the brain. Stimulates wealth and helps one to keep it. Has the energies of sunshine and earth. An excellent all round stone. The stone tend to be disliked by those who are in very great need of grounding, as it grounds them as soon as they are in its presence. A very strong stone.

Eyes. Reproductive system. Night vision. Broken bones. Digestive system. Colon.

Corresponding astrological sign : Capricorn

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 am

Can anyone use a Tiger's Eye stone?? Even an Aquarian??

Because I think I badly need to get grounded.

ebz

tiger eye owner!

Post by ebz » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:51 pm

i have a tiger stone i just love it, when ever i wear it i get this odd "hug" around me and i just feel like i'm "here"
i love it XD
i also reach amazing highs in meditation(sp) when i use it
i really love tiger eye i think everyone should have one :P
but then again thats just me :P

Phoenix1985

Re: tiger eye owner!

Post by Phoenix1985 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:32 am

ebz wrote:i have a tiger stone i just love it, when ever i wear it i get this odd "hug" around me and i just feel like i'm "here"
i love it XD
i also reach amazing highs in meditation(sp) when i use it
i really love tiger eye i think everyone should have one :P
but then again thats just me :P
I totally agree tiger eye is a very great stone to have and yes if used right you can use it to ground your self and in my experience it leaves you feeling very calm and ready to tackel the really dificult work.
Blessings

Phoenix

MoonGoddess

Tigers eye jewelry

Post by MoonGoddess » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:12 pm

I had a friend who had a tigers eye ring, he had very large hands so there fore the ring was actually quite large.  One day he passed the ring to me to try on grinning, and to my surprise I couldn't get it off and I have very small hands.  I eventually got it off when it released it grip on me and my friend was laugh at me the whole time.

I have been warned about Tigers eye though, not to use it that often as it becomes addictive and will take over you personallity.  It will make you ambitous, so I guess the wear would have to have a strong will power to start off with.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:25 pm

Any crystal can become addictive, but its not addictive in the sense that one would get withdrawal symptoms though, its a pure fascination addiction, we feel better using them or in their presence. What happens next is we can panic if we lose our favourite stone and thats when it can go a bit wrong.  There are ways of bonding and attuning with your chosen crystal that are very easy and it means that you carry that crystals energy with you, so no worries if the stone goes walkabout or moves on its path to another.

Tigers Eye is a wonderful grounding stone, but there are many others, Hematite, Black Obsidian, Boji Stones, Red Jasper, Black tourmaline, Smoky quartz, Pyrite, hundreds, so its easy to find one to suit :)

Return to “Gemology”