luckgr8

substitute to diamond

Post by luckgr8 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:58 pm

what is the best and astrologically perfect substitute to diamond

jenchocaholic

Diamond substitute?

Post by jenchocaholic » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm

Hi,

I do not know much (actually very little) on astrological and rocks. But I am a qualified gemmologist. Diamond - bound carbon atoms. Found in nature and in the laboratoy. Varying colours etc.

Maybe I can assist from a scientific approach. If you tell me the requirements maybe I can help? Or suggest an inexpensive approach to appraise one?

Jen

viroscan

diamond are forever

Post by viroscan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:45 pm

I guess it really depends on what you are trying to achieve and what your intent is with the diamond.
These are some of the findings i found for Diamonds. There looks to be many, mabey a combo of clear quartz {amplifier}and Amethyst, White Calcite or White Topaz to open your crown chakra. Or you could go with charoite for courage or even Adamite for creative expressions, or if your doing somthing with bonding use Banded Agate. if your going for the higher self then mabey some breanna,
So really the possibilities for substituting a diamond are endless but will never completely cover for the diamond. I left a few links to mabey help your study on this      {http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers ... stals.html  www.rockras.com/gemstoneproperties.shtml  www.bestcrystals.com/chakra~1.html    http://spirit.indigoblues.ca/default.asp?cid=182  http://www.flute4u.com/crowns.html  http://www.gemisphere.com/gemstones/the ... ritual.htm}

Diamond: Strength and fortitude. Solidifies bonds and protects. Aligns the wearer with their higher purpose. Diamond is a stone that bonds relationships and enhances love. It brings longevity, particularly to relationships, balance, clarity and abundance. It can amplify one's thoughts, strengths, and weaknesses. It gives one who wears or carries it courage and hope. Historically, crushed diamond has been used as a cure for many ailments. Diamond is associated with the crown chakra.

CLEAR DIAMOND is said to bond relationships, and encourage innocence, love, longevity, balance, clarity, profundity, abundance, courage, purity, hope and discernment. This stone helps us get to the essence of things.

BLACK DIAMONDS grant us the courage to look within without illusion.

BLUE DIAMONDS inspire us to take better care of our health and strengthen will power.

PINK DIAMONDS foster creative expression.

YELLOW DIAMONDS make us more thoughtful and considerate.

BROWN DIAMONDS are good for stability and practicality.

viroscan

Post by viroscan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:49 pm

sorry bout the double post, internet kinda screwy out in the bush lol :smt009

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:30 pm

I think u can use White Zircon, White Topaz and Clear Quartz as substitute for Diamond.

luckgr8

Post by luckgr8 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:18 am

what about white sapphire.ive heard that it is the best substitute to diamond(metaphysical properties point of view)

jasmine1968

substitute for diamond

Post by jasmine1968 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:25 am

herkimer diamond

jasmine1968

Post by jasmine1968 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:26 am

or white topaz

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:10 am

I use herkimer diamond

Delphina

Subtitute of diamond for Taurus

Post by Delphina » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:34 pm

I'm not sure, but are you looking more towards the astrological side of the properties as compared to the diamond side?

Stones for Taurus
Diamond - insight to higher ideals, consideration of others
Zircon - awareness, find your way in a time of loss, counteracts narrow vision. Brighter varieties are luckier for taurus.
Agate - down to earth, makes dreams into reality

Kissna

Post by Kissna » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:29 am

It depends on what purpose you want to achieve by wearing a Diamond. If you want to strengthen your Venus or if you wish to wear it for Venus, I'd suggest wearing White Opal or White Sapphire. They are equally effective. However, if you wish to wear a Diamond for any other purpose (spiritual, health, chakra, etc), then no other stone has the power to replace a Diamond.

ammz

Post by ammz » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:02 am

hey !!!

Its Cat's eye...some astrologer told me to wear a superior kinda diamond of abt 5 to 6 caret... which seemed to be quite expensive so he recommended that i wear cat's eye instead...and  i m wearing that along with red coral.

Tc.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:10 pm

Hi ammz, I agree, far too often the stones recommended are way out of people's reach either by rarity or expense!  I prefer to recommend crystals that are readily available and easily accesible and that don't harm the environment when they are mined.  I have yet to come across a stone that can't be replaced by another or a gemstone that was unsubstituteable (new word lol)

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:36 am

best substitute to diamond is tourmaline
green for people engaged in writing/business/politics
pink for ppl living in isolation

Return to “Gemology”