Gemstones for Anxiety and Depression

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

writersblox

Gemstones for Anxiety and Depression

Post by writersblox » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:05 pm

What Gemstones are good for coping with Anxiety and Depression?

jasmine68

gens for depresson

Post by jasmine68 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:55 pm

rose quartz(opens heart chakra),morganite(opens heat chakra,emerald(buypasses blocsupports dynamic energy),yellow sapphire(gives one a feeling of bliss,kunzite(removes blocages),blue sapphire (reminds one that there is unlimited love in the universe.rhodocrosite(helps your heart oen and cuts throughyour oubts and mistrust aboutn about about uing love.black  tourmaline(repels negative energy
CORALIN BLOYE

jasmine68

crystal for depression

Post by jasmine68 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:14 pm

black tourmaline,absobs negativity,pearl relieves duality in separation from the mind and spirit to the body.peridot ,makes make situations not seem so nighmarish.
CORALIN BLOYE

warriorgenie

Post by warriorgenie » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:06 pm

Is it really help? becoz i was suffering from depression.

Graciela

what stones

Post by Graciela » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:56 am

I personally dont go by what others tell me a stone can or cant do. I pick up on its vibration for my need. for me personally I find that carrying an apache tear is good for any kind of anxiety I might be facing as well as either amethyst or  rose quartz. I use a clear quartz necklace that I recharge each full moon for general energetic health benifits. But the quartz I found do not use around a headache for it actually intensified mine 2 fold.
Dont dream to much and forget to live.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:04 pm

One of the best stones for depression is Citrine, it brings in the sunshine to chase away any shadows and gloom.  Anxiety though is a bit different, its best to take a peak at the whole picture and look at any deep rooted problems and worries then work intuitivley and choose the right stone. Do you have any that you think might help?  Clear quartz is another that might help, it can be used in nearly all cases to bring balance and harmony to the body and soul.

Hope you feel better soon

Delphina

Gemstones for depression

Post by Delphina » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:42 pm

Tourmaline is best worn if it is a chain of them; ie a 16" necklace of tourmaline.
Amazonite works good if it is worn as an amulet.
Lapis Lazuli is best worn against the skin.
Kunzite, tiger's eye, turquoise can be used as a touch stone.  It is best if it is 1" or larger. Carry them in your pocket.
Beryl is best if the depression is from separation or homesickness.
Zircon and Amazonite can help with grief and loss.
Amber and hematite can help you see the beauty around you.

saurabhthapar86

Fighting Anxiety and depression

Post by saurabhthapar86 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:13 am

Ruby and Red Coral are good in uplifting anxiety and depression.But these gems should only be worn after careful consideration and supervision of a qualified gemologist only.
Take Care.
SAURABH THAPAR

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:35 pm

moonstone and pearl are good for reducing anxiety.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:47 am

You can all go for http://www.mysticfashiontrends.com/myst ... -luck.html  to brighten up your fortune and mental strength as well.

Kimmee

Post by Kimmee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:10 pm

According to The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall there are three stones that overlap with treating both anxiety and depression. Here are some sentences about what it says from the book (because I don't believe in retyping books online):

• Calcite treats anxiety by gently soothing the nerves and uplifting anxiety. Blue Calcite is best for anxiety where Black Calcite is best for depression. When treating depression it treats regression and regaining past memories so you can be released from past experiences. It can aid in returning mind body and soul together after past trauma or stress and alleviates depression so it can aid in tough times.
    I think that you can get Calcite together to aid in things such as flashbacks/repression of memories/trauma from that description.

Iron Pyrite relieves anxiety and frustration as well as helping aiding self-worth by boosting self-confidence. It helps the genders settle gender role conflicts that can cause pain and despair (for example, men strengthen confidence in masculinity and women overcome inferiority complexes). Emotionally iron pyrite helps treat melancholy and deep despair. It also helps with fatigue which can happen with depression.

Kunzite is helpful in reducing stress-related anxiety and can cause introspection to act upon constructive criticism. It can free emotional debris and alleviate heartache, it's mood-lifting aspect can clear up depression arising from an emotional cause. It is excellent for alleviating panic attacks.

I hope this helped! *hugs* I recommend this book for people I guess because it's informative about crystals and minerals around healing matters. :)

Kimmee

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 am

thanks for the info :)

Return to “Gemology”