CAN I WERA AMETHYST?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dheerpat

CAN I WERA AMETHYST?

Post by dheerpat » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:32 am

da..

i have been recently suggested to wear amethyst ..basically for career improvement etc.can i wear as this stone i belive is for saturn..same as wearing neelam?..pls advise..

27/12/70 11:15 am new delhi

wildflowergal

Post by wildflowergal » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:51 pm

I would wear neelam for the purpose you are requiring help with

Blue sapphire removes evil effects of Saturn. Neelam has magical powers to elevate the wearer to higher status.
Saturn, is  a planet that does not deny, but often delays.
Blue Sapphire (Neelam) should never be worn without a trial. An unblemished blue Sapphire if it suits the wearer can removes poverty and provides health, wealth, longevity, happiness, prosperity, name and fame. It also restores lost wealth and property.

A blemished Sapphire (Neelam) is the cause of many miseries. If the Sapphire (Neelam) has white lines on it, it is bad for the eyes. The whitish (milky) stone brings poverty. A cracked blue sapphire brings accidents to the native. The dual coloured stone may cause troubles from the enemy side. The dull coloured Sapphire (Neelam) causes distress and worries to nears and dears.

There are also following beliefs about this stone.

1. If the Sapphire (Neelam) is put in water and the same water is used to wash the scorpion bite, the effect of the poison is removed immediately.

2. If the Sapphire (Neelam) it is worn as a talisman, it gives protection from evil spirits.

3. The Sapphire forewarns its owner by changing its colour if there is any conspiracy or threat of an attack on him by his or her enemies.

Amethyst as a healing stone is known to calm and protect the mind. It soothes those who have engaged in constant rigorous mental activity. It has been deemed "nature's tranquilizer" by many healers because of it's effectiveness in relaxing not only the mind but also the nervous system.

It is a great stone to use if you are trying to increase your psychic abilities and enhance you intuition. Amethyst is an excellent stone for meditation and for opening the third eye. It increases your ability to open to new ideas and help open the channels to your higher self. For this reasons many suggest amethyst for those seeking spiritual growth. Try Amethyst to drive off insomnia and promote peaceful and healing sleep. It is commonly used to relieve headaches, sugar imbalances and general edginess.

PixieGrrl

amethyst should be ok

Post by PixieGrrl » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:41 am

it is also stone of love. it is good for situations where courage is needed as well.  It has similar qualities to rose quartz, but more on a spiritual level than an emotional one. I haven't heard of too many people having a bad reaction to it.  I totaly agree about sapphire though. It is a harder stone to wear and is expencive for the high quality stuff.

richardredhawk

Amethyst

Post by richardredhawk » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:52 am

There are several varieties of Amethyst and it depends on the varitey as to how it is used.

The normal variety is from Brazil and is usually see through and is almost always light to deep purple.

Purple is considered a color of power or strong energy this is why it is a good aid to healing.
Also a protector to psychic attacks as well as one to aid in meditation.
Think of this stone as sort of the Energizer bunny ( excuse me for the correlation but it is the easiest way to show the point) to that of the other stones and their special uses.
The other varities of the amethyst are Chevron (this has bands of white and is most always not see through) and Ametrine (a combination of Citrine and Amethyst)
This is a 3 in numerology
Richard RedHawk

Return to “Gemology”