Which gem/s would suit me best?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sandee

Which gem/s would suit me best?

Post by Sandee » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:29 am

My date of birth is 15th July 1981 and I was born at 16:15 PM and birth location is Port-Louis, Mauritius. I had my chart done and I have Sagittarius ascendant with Sun, Mars and Mercury in house 7 (Gemini).

Planet - House - Sign:

Sun - 7 -Gemini

Moon - 1 - Sagittarius

Mars - 7 - Gemini

Mercury - 7 - Gemini

Venus - 8 - Cancer

Rahu - 8 - Cancer

Jupiter - 10 - Virgo

Saturn - 10 - Virgo

Ketu - 2 -  Capricorn

I'm just wondering which gemstone will suit me better. One astrologer advised me to wear a red coral because I'm manglik and someone else advised against. So, I'm no longer sure.

Sandee

Post by Sandee » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:17 am

Aw, doesn't anyone have any advice?

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:45 am

Hi Sandee,

I think you are looking for some very specific advice here. Usually I would never just suggest one stone based on the astrology of a person. I take the whole person and situation into consideration, I use crystals holistically. But your sign would do very well with moonstone and also ruby. Red coral is very temperamental, being organic it can vary greatly but it is very useful for women especially anything linked to pregnancy and getting pregnant, it is fire and hot and so almost the opposite to the watery, insecure, home loving crab sign. Perhaps this is why it was chosen or perhaps it fills a gap that you need.

My advice would be to listen to yourself and make your decision, I am sure that you know the right stones for you. :)

kirtibabu

cud u guys help me out

Post by kirtibabu » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:03 pm

am an arien and i donno which sone ta wear me from 24th march era
and badly need a reply
:smt006  :smt020
Attachments
0111eh9pp9.gif
0111eh9pp9.gif (76.36 KiB) Viewed 5568 times
Corazon Del Leon

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:41 pm

Hi kirtibabu, to find the right gemstone you would need to give more details so that your chart could be plotted, date, place time etc, otherwise I would go for an overall birthstone for March of Aquamarine or Bloodstone.  What have you been wearing up till now?

Return to “Gemology”