gem divination?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pixey55

gem divination?

Post by pixey55 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:13 am

hey all i was wondering if anyone read gemstones for divination...maybe had a crystal tarot?? just wanted to compare notes and see what gems and crystals u chose :)

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:10 pm

Hi Pixey, I use crystals and gemstones, stones and pebbles for divination.  I have the Crystal and Gemstone Tarot, Melody's Crystal Tarot, Crystal Oracle, Crystal Divination deck, Stone Oracle, Stone People Cards,  the list goes on and on lol. One of my favourite ways of reading crystals is to use the tumblestone Dip, if You look at my Blog first entry(ish) you will see what I mean, a deep wooden chest of all different tumblestones and either I choose or I get the person to dig their hands deep in and feel which crystals they need or want reading from.

There are many ways of using crystals for divination, taking a range of stones and then casting them like runes, using crystal runes or spinning quartz points, then there are pendulums and dowsing crystals.

If you would like me to explain any in more detail then just say and I would love to :)

Return to “Gemology”