crystal reading chart?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LillCrystalDragon

crystal reading chart?

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:40 am

Greetings I am guided by my spirits in telling me i am toolearn how to do crystal readings yet again..

so ok  I have the pie graph  all layed  out in my head   the chakra colors is how i am going to lay this pie graph  out..

then in each section  write some words in there such as love money and so forth..in each different pie graph..

so my question is..

has anyone done any crystal readings before for anyone?  not in person only but online?

I am also suppose to make this myself as i cant seem to find what i am looking for so i gathered up information and made it my own..

my other question is.. what paint is best for this  making of pie graph as i will be laminating  this..

thank you!

sorry if i got every one stumped but  imagine me working with only my guides putting flame under my butt  to geeeeeeeeeet er done..
cause right now there lighting me again cause i have slipped from learning my crystals again for over a week i told em to back off i need space lol..  so i got the urge to do t his again..

thank you again!
Brightest Blessings
with
Dragon's love and light

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:14 pm

Hi again :)

I do crystal readings, in many forms. I use a variety of cloth and silk throws, some have markings on some don't, as well as some mirrors and hardbacked layout zones that I make myself. The most popular ones seem to have the 12 astrological houses in them or different points, like a compass or crystal bagua.  If you are going to laminate the sheets then I would go for a colourful paint, that isn't too thick, or you can cut the sheet to slightly smaller than A4 so that the laminate sheets still have a good closure round all sides (depending on what size you use of course)  Using glitter and glue also looks really nice as does using leaves and feathers then laminating :) It all depends on which powers and energies you are drawing on, Native American ones love the four winds, animals, totems and feathers, Egyptian ones love showing the different gods and goddesses as well as symbols like the ankh and lotus.

There are lots of ways of interpreting the fall of the stones too depending on the influences you choose.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:49 pm

2 last post deleted by me...I can't see anything wrong with the request and the answer given :)

Return to “Gemology”