What crystal or gemstones are you wearing today?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

What crystal or gemstones are you wearing today?

Post by Gem » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:09 pm

I thought it might be interesting to see what we are all wearing or carrying around with us? Ruby Earrings? A Diamond ring? A hematite bracelet or a selenite tumblestone in your pocket?

Me...?

WaHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have nothing on!  Well not nothing :smt004  but no crystals, today is a calming and cooling day, a day off, nothing jumped out to me so I left without.

But tomorrow... who knows!

So what have you got with you?

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:13 pm

Right now I have on pearl earrings and a gold watch with diamonds around the face. I also have a belly piercing, it is silver with a blue stone - the shape of a dolphin. The stone looks suspiciously like glass though!

flight _of_angelwings

wow i never realised i wore so many

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:35 am

Hmmmm in thinking of where to start I realsied I probably wear to much in the way of crystals but I'm an addictive personality anyway aand do tend to overindulge in things I love.

So I have an amethyst bracelet on, a citrine bracelet, charoite, ametrine and azurite pendant.  An amethyst, hematite, clear quartz anklet.  Fluorite earrings and a clear quartz terminator as a hair piece.
I also have a rhodonite ring on so you can see that my statement of a few crystals isnt really over exaggerating....haha....
I dont wear any jewellery besides my gold bracelet and wedding ring.  ALL my other jewellery is crystals and gems....I really frost myself with crystals

But I am always happy!!!!!

EarlofLeicester

Re: What crystal or gemstones are you wearing today?

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:23 pm

Gem wrote:I have nothing on!  Well not nothing :smt004  but no crystals
Oh well, you know how to get one's attention...  :smt003
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:01 pm

HeeHee..

Lol

Today for me is Amethyst necklace and Labradorite earrings, funny mix now I think of it lol

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:43 pm

for me its always my diamond and  tigers eye stone  in my pocket..
Brightest Blessings
with
Dragon's love and light

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:40 pm

I am not in the habit of wearing crystals just now altho i have quite a few.  So i only ever wear my diamond ring.  I do keep crystal and stones about in my frequent use areas.  I have rose quartz dragons egg and amethyst cluster next to my pc and heamatite scattered all over the house, i have a thing about blood stones.

I do own a substantial amount of topaz jewelry and usually wear it alot, but no idea why i am not wearing any just now.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:55 pm

Its interesting how many wear the same jewellery without a thought, whilst others swop and change. Todays a gardening day for me so nothing too expensive on,

Does what you wear ( jewellery wise Earl lol)  change how you feel?

LibB

Gems

Post by LibB » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:45 am

I'm not wearing anything right at this moment however I have recently purchased a small ring with pinkish/purplish rubies and apparently topaz which looks more like clear quartz. When I look closely I can see faint blue, so I believe what I have been told. It fits on my ring finger. I prefer to wear it on my left hand although in Australia this generally means marriage. This is my energy entry as I'm right handed so I keep swapping it over not sure what to do. I think I'll get it out again, thanks for the happy reminder!!! I used to wear alot of jewellery until I had my children. No earrings, no necklaces no bracelets. I basically have to start again. Thats ok though as I believe I'm in need of new gems.
LibB

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:34 pm

Today is my amethyst necklace, I feellike i need the gentle energy :)

Oooh and some lovely Tigers Eye earrings, forgot them lol

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Tue May 15, 2007 2:28 am

I have the Quan Yin Ma Dzi with citrine, rose quartz carved in tael shape, and aquamarine :)

scootbabe66

turquoise for me

Post by scootbabe66 » Tue May 15, 2007 3:06 am

today i have my turquoise necklace and earrings on...oh and i am wearing the turquoise ring my dear friend john gave me....although i do swap it a bout a bit...last week i was wearing carnelion necklace bracelet and earrings....i make all mu own jewellery...it is so theraputic working with the wonderful energies of different crystals

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 15, 2007 11:08 am

PrincessinVain wrote:I have the Quan Yin Ma Dzi with citrine, rose quartz carved in tael shape, and aquamarine :)
Sounds beautiful :)

Gem

Re: turquoise for me

Post by Gem » Tue May 15, 2007 11:09 am

scootbabe66 wrote:today i have my turquoise necklace and earrings on...oh and i am wearing the turquoise ring my dear friend john gave me....although i do swap it a bout a bit...last week i was wearing carnelion necklace bracelet and earrings....i make all mu own jewellery...it is so theraputic working with the wonderful energies of different crystals
I design and make gemstone and crystal jewellery too, its a wonderful thing to create harmonious crystal wear, with happy crystals :)  Do you use silver or gold too?

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:45 pm

I wear Tiger's eye around my neck. It corresponds with  my life path number....

Tell me how many gems is optimal to wear?

Return to “Gemology”