Can someone list all gem stones and their abilities?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Norah1012

Can someone list all gem stones and their abilities?

Post by Norah1012 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:22 pm

I have bought some gems but would like to upgrade each of them to a bigger stone and would like to buy some others that I do not have yet.

Norah1012

Is their a stone that helps keep a mind calm?

Post by Norah1012 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:48 pm

I know someone who is a worrier and she won't take any meds to help relax and cal her does anyone know what kind of stones I could use?

Gem

Re: Can someone list all gem stones and their abilities?

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:05 pm

Norah1012 wrote:I have bought some gems but would like to upgrade each of them to a bigger stone and would like to buy some others that I do not have yet.
Hi Norah, welcome to Mystic Board :)

Are you talking about gems set in jewellery? It seems an unusual idea to want to upgrade them to bigger ones? Are we talking carats here?

It is impossible to list all the gems and their meanings, it would take me a year at least!!

There are many different stones that help people relax dpending on what they are stressed or worrying about. I would go for a soothing Green Aventurine, or Rose Quartz, or you could try a worry stone, which is a shape of stone and pick one that she likes. These come in smooth tumbled shapes and fit nicely into the hand and pocket, they feel lovely and calming to stroke and rub with your thumb and can really ease stresses and strains :)

Return to “Gemology”