Vedic gemology

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dawkter

Vedic gemology

Post by dawkter » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:08 pm

I have a question on the theory of gemology-
As far as Gemology is concerned (not going tinto KP v/s natal and all that) there seems to be the following schools of thought:
1.Wear the gem of the strongest planet(s) in your chart (Strengthen your friends)
2.Wear the gem of the weakest planet(s) in your chart (Make the enemies less inimical)
3.Wear the gems of the lords of the ascendant 5th and 11th houses (This seems too generalised though)

Which of these is the most beneficial and correct system to use ?

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 15, 2007 11:13 am

Hi Dawkter, Personally I choose my gemstones depending on the circumstances of my life at the time, Although the natal chart does have a very strong bearing I think I would go with strengthening the strongest, so gems should be chosen for Anukul  not Pratikul, but thats just my opinion.  It does seem to depend on who and which jyotish you follow?

STARMON

Read more before deciding

Post by STARMON » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:04 pm

Dear Mr dawkter
You cant always decide how to wear the perfect gem but you had to look into the strength of planets also.shadbala in astrology before you decide.read more on the subject and then finally decide

avaiyak

hi

Post by avaiyak » Fri May 02, 2008 11:46 am

I carry so many gems in my bra that some people think that I have breast cancer!
Vera Jean Cooper

Return to “Gemology”