Crystals for Leukemia

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tengypsies

Gems or Crystals

Post by tengypsies » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:49 am

I have leukemia and wanted to know what gems or crystals I should use for healing and energy that will help me.   I am new to this.   Many thanks.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy :)
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

Gem

Re: Gems or Crystals

Post by Gem » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:21 pm

tengypsies wrote:I have leukemia and wanted to know what gems or crystals I should use for healing and energy that will help me.   I am new to this.   Many thanks.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy :)
Hi, sorry to hear about your leukemia, the best stone to use for this is Bloodstone, it will help to rebalance things, others that would be good would be Heamatite and Green Aventurine. Do you have any clear quartz points?

tengypsies

Help with Leukemia

Post by tengypsies » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:44 pm

Thank you Gem for your reply.  I haven't purchased any stones yet but will pick up the bloodstone, hematite, and green adventurine.  I don't know what crystal points are.  Many thanks for your help.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:05 pm

Hi Gypsy, when you go to the store see what draws you to them, crystals have a wonderfuil way of making you want to pick them up when they are needed, before you look for  the ones I have mentioned see which catches your eye and which you like, those will often be the ones you need. For instance you might need support with pain or stress and so others stones will 'leap out' at you instead of the ones for your leukemia, so keep an open mind and enjoy :)  Please let us know what you get and how it was xx

STARMON

Your planetary gem

Post by STARMON » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:58 pm

Dear gypsy,
I am sorry to hear about your disease and I will pray to god for your fast recovery.
Leukaemia is a disease of the blood.Mars governs the blood as well as the blood carrying veins.kethu gives mysterious diseases which baffle the skill of medical men.kethu or rahu in leo if heavily afflicted causes blood cancer.saturn in libra if heavily aflicted also causes leukaemia.
Use red coral and gomedhaka or cat's eye, yellow sapphire and gomedhaka combined.
I wish you a fast recovery
YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGES TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING RELATED TO ASTROLOGY.I WOULD BE THERE ALWAYS TO HELP YOU WHATEVER I KNOW.

Return to “Gemology”