Principles of wearing Gemstones

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

STARMON

Principles of wearing Gemstones

Post by STARMON » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:52 pm

The gemstones are very powerful medium and their effects can be magical as well as very rapid. But this is only possible when these are properly prescribed and are worn by the user in a prescribed manner. Although one can study and learn the use of gemstones from any book or text, but in practice a qualified person should only prescribe the gemstones. Any gemstone when prescribed for a native enhances positively certain aspects of the life but simultaneously gives negative effect on other areas of life also. To understand these pros and cons of any gemstones, one should have proficiency in astrology in addition to the knowledge of the gems and their effects. Only when positive influence of a gem outweighs the negative influence of the gem, it is prescribed.
Sometimes, dynamic prescription of the gems is also done. This system of prescribing gems involves continuous monitoring of the transits of various planets for the native and the changes in Dasas and antardasas of various planets. This is a complicated system and is actually beyond the understanding of persons who are not qualified in astrology. But there are many instances, where it has worked very well for natives over very long periods of time.

saurabhthapar86

Strongest planet method

Post by saurabhthapar86 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:40 am

The planet which is in a friends or its own house and rashi and is free from all negative aspects is the most beneficial planet and the Gem of such planet should be worn.
SAURABH THAPAR

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:11 pm

Dear Mr. Starmon and Mr. Saurabh,

Appreciate your knowledge.

I have following CHALLENGE in prescribing the RIGHT GEM for the native May i request your kind inputs and your recommendations?

I do agree with the Saurabh's statement But still needs some clarity with respect to the following Chart.

Areis Acendant
Lagna Lord Mars placed in 9th House which is a friendly house of Mars
Sun+Moon+Mercury(R) in 10th House
Guru+Shukra in 11th House
Saturn (R) in 3rd
Rahu in 8th
Ketu in 2nd

Now Let's discuss the benefic Planets for this Lagna
Sun Moon and Jupiter

Sun and Moon as postioned in enemy's house along with functional malific Mercury Do you suggest wearing Ruby Or Pearl or both If yes Why? i mean astrological reasoning

Now with regard to the Jupiter who is positioned in 11th House along with his bitter enemy Venus. Do you suggest Yellow Sappaire in order to energize and Make Jupiter Stronger?

I found Red Coral is THE gem for the native since Mars is the lord and is positioned well in i.e. in 9th H friendly house BUT he is Aspected by Saturn from 3rd House

Onemore interesting point in this chart is All most all Planet's despositor is Lord Saturn Now the BIG question is WHOM Should the native energize? Saturn owns 10th and 11th and Mars Lagna lord owns 1st and 8th House.

Now you may ask why the native wants to wear any GEM? and for what purpose?

Native has to over-come all the problems in Married life either by Devorce or by re-union there's Complete stalmate/ no communication ever with the wife since 1 Yr or so...Both are not willing to compromise. (I guess this due to the combination of Guru+Shukra in same house of the chart)

And the native has lots of enthusiasum, creativity, and Business ideas and wants to start his own Business/Company But met with little progess so far. So he wants to be a Successful Entrepreneur and Businessman.

In order to achieve this native is looking for Gem Solution as well along with his hard work towards achieving the above goals.

Your guidance will be appreciated

Regards
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:19 am

Dear StarMon and Saurabh,

Any advise on below chart?

Just waiting to hear from you ppl!:-)

ChanDubai wrote:Dear Mr. Starmon and Mr. Saurabh,

I have following CHALLENGE in prescribing the RIGHT GEM for the native May i request your kind inputs and your recommendations?

I do agree with the Saurabh's statement But still needs some clarity with respect to the following Chart.

Areis Acendant
Saturn (R) in 3rd
Rahu in 8th
Ketu in 2nd

Sun Moon and Jupiter

Sun and Moon as postioned in enemy's house along with functional malific Mercury Do you suggest wearing Ruby Or Pearl or both If yes Why? i mean astrological reasoning

Now with regard to the Jupiter who is positioned in 11th House along with his bitter enemy Venus. Do you suggest Yellow Sappaire in order to energize and Make Jupiter Stronger?

I found Red Coral is THE gem for the native since Mars is the lord and is positioned well in i.e. in 9th H friendly house BUT he is Aspected by Saturn from 3rd House

Onemore interesting point in this chart is All most all Planet's despositor is Lord Saturn Now the BIG question is WHOM Should the native energize? Saturn owns 10th and 11th and Mars Lagna lord owns 1st and 8th House.

Native has to over-come all the problems in Married life either by Devorce or by re-union there's Complete stalmate/ no communication ever with the wife since 1 Yr or so...Both are not willing to compromise. (I guess this due to the combination of Guru+Shukra in same house of the chart)

And the native has lots of enthusiasum, creativity, and Business ideas and wants to start his own Business/Company But met with little progess so far. So he wants to be a Successful Entrepreneur and Businessman.

In order to achieve this native is looking for Gem Solution as well along with his hard work towards achieving the above goals.

Regards

ChanDubai

Attn: STARMON

Post by ChanDubai » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:43 am

May i have your attention please? on my queries?

Thanks

ChanDubai wrote:Dear StarMon and Saurabh,

Any advise on below chart?

Just waiting to hear from you ppl!:-)

ChanDubai wrote:Dear Mr. Starmon and Mr. Saurabh,

Areis Acendant
Saturn (R) in 3rd
Rahu in 8th
Ketu in 2nd

Sun Moon and Jupiter

Regards

Gem

Re: Attn: STARMON

Post by Gem » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:12 pm

ChanDubai wrote:May i have your attention please? on my queries?

Hi ChanDubai,
Please be patient, it would seem that Starmon is a very infrequent visitor and has not posted in this forum for some time. People come and people go, perhaps you might be better finding your answer elsewhere rather than getting angry here?

Thanks

ChanDubai

Re: Attn: STARMON

Post by ChanDubai » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:02 am

Gem wrote:
ChanDubai wrote:May i have your attention please? on my queries?
Thank you for your advise!

Hi ChanDubai,
Please be patient, it would seem that Starmon is a very infrequent visitor and has not posted in this forum for some time. People come and people go, perhaps you might be better finding your answer elsewhere rather than getting angry here?

Thanks

Return to “Gemology”