Selection of Finger for Gemstones

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

STARMON

Selection of Finger for Gemstones

Post by STARMON » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:55 pm

Each finger has connection with different parts of our body by way of nerves. These intimate connections are the carriers of the filtered energy of gems to those areas and to the body in general to give the required effects. This is also the basis of healing through gems. These fingers are very important from the point of view of gems, which are prescribed. Also fingers have been associated with various planets. These connections are described in the Science of Palmistry and have logical basis for it. It would be inappropriate to discuss Palmistry here. The use of various fingers for specific purpose is explained here.
    Firstfinger):
This finger is also called the index finger or the forefinger. It is under the control of planet Jupiter. Medically, it stands for Respiratory system and the stomach. For curing the disease of the respiratory system, lungs, etc. gems prescribed are worn on this finger. Gems for the Mars and Jupiter are generally worn on this finger. Sometimes stone for Moon is also worn here for specific purpose. Yellow Sapphire, Red Coral work very well on this finger.

saurabhthapar86

Different Fingers for different gems

Post by saurabhthapar86 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:36 am

Pearl,Emerald,Cats Eye - Little Finger
Ruby, Red Coral - Ring Finger
Yellow Saphire - Index Finger
Gomedh,Blue Saphire - Middle finger
SAURABH THAPAR

punit_lko

Post by punit_lko » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:53 am

Does metal also without any stone has impact on wearing on different fingers such as iron, copper, silver, gold etc

For e.g. iron band is mostly worn in middle finger by many persons

Some wear panchdhatu band also in their finger

Pls clarify

cornishrex_rules

Post by cornishrex_rules » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:27 pm

Question about a pure silver ring with a rough moldavite stone. Which finger to wear it on and why?
The cat was here.

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:11 pm

I'm just a simple country witch doctor, and I don't worry about which finger goes for what, as long as the ring fits.

I just go by the projective/attractive dichotomy.  If I want to attract a certain quality, I wear the ring on my left hand; if I wish to project a certain quality, I wear the ring on my right.

Same thing with earrings--left attracts, right side projects.  (Assuming you are right-handed--southpaws do the reverse.)

unanth

i think saurabthapar info is perfect..

Post by unanth » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:31 am

Also Moldavite not being from the family of Navarathnas, I feel can be worn on any finger..

Return to “Gemology”