Please suggest me right gem

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bhairavi

Please suggest me right gem

Post by bhairavi » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:05 am

Hi,

Please tell me which gem i should wear ?

My birth data is as below,
DOB : 23-03-1979
B'time : 2-45 am
B'place : Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Thanks & Regards

Bhairavi

epsilonsmirror

Post by epsilonsmirror » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:58 am

hmm march, okay probably peridot,citrine or topaz.
The color is gold,yellow or pale green.
Iam not an astrologer but these gems help with self worth and the beginnings of spiritual insight,
Meditation and contemplation help a great deal as well.

STARMON

Right gemstone for you

Post by STARMON » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:45 am

Dear Bhairavi,
The wearing of gems is an important consideration that can potentially change and alter many areas of your life. "The wearing of gemmed ornaments brings respect, fame, longevity, wealth, happiness, strength and fruition. Over and above this, it wards off evil astral influences, makes the body healthy, removes misery and fortune and washes away sin."The gem for the lagna lord is a good stone to wear at all times. It gives health, vitality, general success and wellbeing. Wearing it supports all other areas of life. Your lagna lord is Saturn, therefore wearing Saturn' s stone will be beneficial. The stones for Saturn are :Blue Sapphire, Blue Spinel, Lapiz Lazuli and Amethyst.
Wearing instructions: The gem for Saturn is best set in gold, alternately iron can be used. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle finger. Begin to wear it on a Saturday 2 hours and 40 minutes before sunset.

The gem for the fifth lord is particularly lucky, while also being good for creative energy, and children. Your fifth lord is Venus, therefore wearing Venus's stone will be beneficial. The stones for Venus are : Diamond, White Zircon, White Topaz and Clear Quartz.      “The diamond  contains all the six tastes, cures every kind of disease, is good in indigestion, is a blessing, and brings robustness”
The gem for Venus is best set in platinum, white gold, or silver. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle or small finger. Begin to wear it on a Friday at sunrise. The gem for the ninth lord particularly brings fortune. Your ninth lord is Mercury, therefore wearing Mercury's stone will be beneficial. The stones for Mercury are : Emerald, Peridot and Jade.
Wearing instructions: The gem for Mercury is best set in gold. If a ring, it should be worn on the small (pinkie) finger. Begin to wear it on a Wednesday, two hours after sunrise.       Generally it is always best to purchase the best quality gemstones that you can afford. The stones of lesser potency have been found to work very well and are less costly, though they need to be worn in a larger size in order to give the same strength of effects.      To derive the best effects of a gem, begin to wear it after cleansing it in fresh milk and rinsing it in purified water. Then, holding and concentrating on the gem, perform the mantra given 108 times.      Gems should generally be worn on the right for men and the left for women. Gems may be worn either on the appropriate finger as a ring, or on the upper arm as a bangle. Alternately the gem can be worn around the neck, but this has the disadvantage of the gem swinging and not maintaining skin contact. Most important is that the Gem is set so as to touch the skin.
YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGES TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING RELATED TO ASTROLOGY.I WOULD BE THERE ALWAYS TO HELP YOU WHATEVER I KNOW.

bhairavi

Post by bhairavi » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:34 am

Thanks Starmon , i will surely start wearing diamond soon . what do u think about wearing yellow Sapphire as my jupiter is very strong.

Best Regards

Bhairavi

STARMON

wearing yellow sapphire

Post by STARMON » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:00 pm

Dear Bhairavi,
Thank you.
Look here I wont suggest you yellow sapphire because yellow sapphire is maraka for you but when Jupiter is strong for you it wont harm you.
Your lucky stones are blue sapphire, emerals and diamond so yellow sapphire wont suit you.Try wearing your favourable gemstone and see the magic and inform me about your experience in future.
thankyou
Starmon
YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGES TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING RELATED TO ASTROLOGY.I WOULD BE THERE ALWAYS TO HELP YOU WHATEVER I KNOW.

Return to “Gemology”