Plz advice suitable gemstones for me

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sandeepdiwan82

Plz advice suitable gemstones for me

Post by sandeepdiwan82 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:12 am

My DOB is 11-Mar-1982, 9:35 a.m., Delhi. I have a mars ascendent, with retrograde jupiter in 7th house, venus in 10th house.
I have lot of health problems. Also, there are problems in my marriage.Plz advise me a suitable gemstone
for gud health and marriage.

epsilonsmirror

Post by epsilonsmirror » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:52 am

Carnelian is good for courage,mars likes ruby,garnet and bloodstone.
Quartz in any color is very helpful with insight and vision.
Obsidian grounds you in the physical plane.
Rhodochroisite is helpful with matters of love.
Aventurine strengthens the heart and blood as do ruby and garnet.
Jaspers aid the endocrine systemand agates help hidden talents come to the surface.
Alabaster aids creativity and fossil stones ground you in the present and help to be rid of needless baggage.
Meditation in any form is good too.
I hope this helps.

sandeepdiwan82

Reply,

Post by sandeepdiwan82 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:16 am

thanks for reply,

SO finally as per astrology which gemstone shud i wear...can i wear yellow sapphire or white sapphire

thanks and regards,

STARMON

Know your gems

Post by STARMON » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:51 pm

The wearing of gems is an important consideration that can potentially change and alter many areas of your life.“The wearing of gemmed ornaments brings respect, fame, longevity, wealth, happiness, strength and fruition. Over and above this, it wards off evil astral influences, makes the body healthy, removes misery and fortune and washes away sin.”
The gem for the lagna lord is a good stone to wear at all times. It gives health, vitality, general success and wellbeing. Wearing it supports all other areas of life. Your lagna lord is Mars, therefore wearing Mars' stone will be beneficial. The stone for Mars is Red Corel.       “A clear, soft, cool, and finely red coral is auspicious, conduces to prosperity and is an antidote to poisoning.”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Mars is best set in silver, though if the desire is to increase one' s courage, strength and bodily warmth then it should be set in gold. If a ring, it should be worn on the ring finger, or index finger. Begin to wear it on a Tuesday, one hour after sunrise.
 The gem for the fifth lord is particularly lucky, while also being good for creative energy, and children. Your fifth lord is the Sun, therefore wearing the Sun's stone will be beneficial. The stones for the Sun are : Ruby, Red Spinel and Red Garnet.      “The treasuring up of a ruby furnished with every perfection is as meritorious as the celebration of the Aswamedha yajna and leads to wealth, success and long life.”
Wearing instructions: The gem for the Sun is best set in gold, though copper can be used as an alternate. If a ring, it should be worn on the ring finger. Begin to wear it on a Sunday at sunrise. The gem for the ninth lord particularly brings fortune. Your ninth lord is Jupiter, therefore wearing Jupiter's stone will be beneficial. The stones for Jupiter are : Yellow Sapphire, Yellow Topaz, Citrine.      “The (yellow) topaz is sour, cool, and curative of abnormal oxidation, causes appetite, and brings fame, wealth and wisdom.”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Jupiter is best set in gold. If a ring, it should be worn on the index finger. Begin to wear it on a Thursday one hour before sunset.          Generally it is always best to purchase the best quality gemstones that you can afford. The stones of lesser potency have been found to work very well and are less costly, though they need to be worn in a larger size in order to give the same strength of effects.      To derive the best effects of a gem, begin to wear it after cleansing it in fresh milk and rinsing it in purified water. Then, holding and concentrating on the gem, perform the mantra given 108 times.      Gems should generally be worn on the right for men and the left for women. Gems may be worn either on the appropriate finger as a ring, or on the upper arm as a bangle. Alternately the gem can be worn around the neck, but this has the disadvantage of the gem swinging and not maintaining skin contact. Most important is that the Gem is set so as to touch the skin.
YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGES TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING RELATED TO ASTROLOGY.I WOULD BE THERE ALWAYS TO HELP YOU WHATEVER I KNOW.

rakyas

Post by rakyas » Sat May 31, 2008 2:25 pm

my date of birth 21-04-1975 bangalore at11.42A.M there are problems in my marriage,family&Profession.Plz advise me a suitable gemstone

d_vampyra

Hello there

Post by d_vampyra » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:19 am

Sorry if i may................

What are the general areas of your ill health? mental or physical, and if they are physical which parts of your body do they affect?

And as to your marriage problems, not to pry too much but is it basically,
fighting?
lack of communication?
lack of emotional contact?
need?
or something different?

I will be albe to help with a little greater clarity with a feww of these answers.

though being in such a large city i do recommend that you have some smoky quartz with you that is regularly cleansed in the earth, especially if you have any respiratory/energy problems

Have a great day

I am sending some positive energy your way!

d_vampyra

abhishekrajjindal

suitable gemstone for me

Post by abhishekrajjindal » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 am

?//

rishivatsyayan

Post by rishivatsyayan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 pm

send me private message on rishivatsyayan gmail  thanks
NO LINK IN SIGNATURES OR POST FOR OWN SITES ARE ALLOWED!
Please contact site owner if such ting is of interest.

Dovi

Post by Dovi » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

I would like to buy a gem for my friend, that could help him relax, find inner peace and be less agressive and impulsive. Can anyone advice something?

suraj.nair

Post by suraj.nair » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 am

My DOB is 15th Nov 1981 and time is 17:58 hrs @ Mumbai i.e. Longitude 72:49 EAST and Latitude 18:58 North. Please suggest me a gemstone as per my horoscope. A stone which will help me gain love, success and happiness in life. Is it safe for me to wear a blue sapphire.

Return to “Gemology”