HELLO EVERY ONE CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME WHICH GEM WILL MAKE ME FINANCIALLY STRONG.

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ur_fav_boy

HELLO EVERY ONE CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME WHICH GEM WILL MAKE ME FINANCIALLY STRONG.

Post by ur_fav_boy » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:25 pm

Hi
Every One My DATE OF BIRTH IS 22 - JUNE - 1985 AT 06:05 AM

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:11 pm

Yes....there is one...it's called "Education" and together with a "go ahead mood" you will succeed.

You might buy a Gem of your choice, and tell yourself that this Gem will help you to achieve those goals above.

No stone alone can make what you wish for, that can only you make, but there is nothing wrong in having a talisman that help you focus on your goals.

epsilonsmirror

Post by epsilonsmirror » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:42 am

Um, rhutobello is right, but maybe aventurine,Jade or tourmaline they are said to attract or induce healthy emotions and physical well being, of course clear quartz crystal is always helpful too.

SandiLJ

the gems that help you with money

Post by SandiLJ » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:31 am

Hello, everyone I do not know about gems except that they are pretty & that there are healing powers in them so if you find out if they can help you with money please let the rest of know it will be greatly appericated loveSandiLJ :smt003
SandiLJohnson

paramour

citrine

Post by paramour » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:14 am

i have always felt and been told that citrine can help improve a financial situation. i have also heard that they don't need to be cleansed like a regular clear quarts and other gemstone crystals. face your house from the front door and establish where the far left hand corner is and put a citrine crystal in that corner. it's said that this will improve your financial status. just my .2. :)
~paramour.

STARMON

Your lucky gem

Post by STARMON » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:26 pm

Dear Fav boy,
The wearing of gems is an important consideration that can potentially change and alter many areas of your life. “The wearing of gemmed ornaments brings respect, fame, longevity, wealth, happiness, strength and fruition. Over and above this, it wards off evil astral influences, makes the body healthy, removes misery and fortune and washes away sin.”The gem for the lagna lord is a good stone to wear at all times. It gives health, vitality, general success and wellbeing. Wearing it supports all other areas of life. Your lagna lord is Mercury, therefore wearing Mercury' s stone will be beneficial. The stones for Mercury are : Emerald, Peridot and Jade.       “The emerald is cool, good in poisoning, sweet and purgative, helps digestion, cures biliousness, removes disrelish, is nutritious, and wards off spectral influence.”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Mercury is best set in gold. If a ring, it should be worn on the small (pinkie) finger. Begin to wear it on a Wednesday, two hours after sunrise.
The gem for the fifth lord is particularly lucky, while also being good for creative energy, and children. Your fifth lord is Venus, therefore wearing Venus's stone will be beneficial. The stones for Venus are : Diamond, White Zircon, White Topaz and Clear Quartz.      “The diamond  contains all the six tastes, cures every kind of disease, is good in indigestion, is a blessing, and brings robustness”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Venus is best set in platinum, white gold, or silver. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle or small finger. Begin to wear it on a Friday at sunrise. The gem for the ninth lord particularly brings fortune. Your ninth lord is Saturn, therefore wearing Saturn's stone will be beneficial. The stones for Saturn are : Blue Sapphire, Blue Spinel, Lapiz Lazuli and Amethyst.  Wearing instructions: The gem for Saturn is best set in gold, alternately iron can be used. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle finger. Begin to wear it on a Saturday 2 hours and 40 minutes before sunset.       Generally it is always best to purchase the best quality gemstones that you can afford. The stones of lesser potency have been found to work very well and are less costly, though they need to be worn in a larger size in order to give the same strength of effects.      To derive the best effects of a gem, begin to wear it after cleansing it in fresh milk and rinsing it in purified water. Then, holding and concentrating on the gem, perform the mantra given 108 times.      Gems should generally be worn on the right for men and the left for women. Gems may be worn either on the appropriate finger as a ring, or on the upper arm as a bangle. Alternately the gem can be worn around the neck, but this has the disadvantage of the gem swinging and not maintaining skin contact. Most important is that the Gem is set so as to touch the skin.
YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGES TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING RELATED TO ASTROLOGY.I WOULD BE THERE ALWAYS TO HELP YOU WHATEVER I KNOW.

Kerensa

crystals to attract money

Post by Kerensa » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:26 pm

My 1st thought would be citrine, to manifest money.
Zincite is vert creative and will help as long as you stay positive and are greatfull for all you do have, negiative thoughts will create more need for more money.

STARMON

Your favourable gem

Post by STARMON » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:40 pm

The gem for the fifth lord is particularly lucky, while also being good for creative energy, and children. Your fifth lord is Venus, therefore wearing Venus's stone will be beneficial. The stones for Venus are : Diamond, White Zircon, White Topaz and Clear Quartz.      “The diamond  contains all the six tastes, cures every kind of disease, is good in indigestion, is a blessing, and brings robustness”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Venus is best set in platinum, white gold, or silver. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle or small finger. Begin to wear it on a Friday at sunrise. The gem for the ninth lord particularly brings fortune. Your ninth lord is Saturn, therefore wearing Saturn's stone will be beneficial. The stones for Saturn are : Blue Sapphire, Blue Spinel, Lapiz Lazuli and Amethyst.      “The (Blue) sapphire is bitter, warm and good in cold and biliousness, and alleviates the rage of Sani (Saturn) when worn.”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Saturn is best set in gold, alternately iron can be used. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle finger. Begin to wear it on a Saturday 2 hours and 40 minutes before sunset.       Generally it is always best to purchase the best quality gemstones that you can afford. The stones of lesser potency have been found to work very well and are less costly, though they need to be worn in a larger size in order to give the same strength of effects.      To derive the best effects of a gem, begin to wear it after cleansing it in fresh milk and rinsing it in purified water. Then, holding and concentrating on the gem, perform the mantra given 108 times.      Gems should generally be worn on the right for men and the left for women. Gems may be worn either on the appropriate finger as a ring, or on the upper arm as a bangle. Alternately the gem can be worn around the neck, but this has the disadvantage of the gem swinging and not maintaining skin contact. Most important is that the Gem is set so as to touch the skin.
Thank You,
Starmon
YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGES TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING RELATED TO ASTROLOGY.I WOULD BE THERE ALWAYS TO HELP YOU WHATEVER I KNOW.

royalcrab

Stone to enhance financial success

Post by royalcrab » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:54 pm

Jade has always worked for me... the deeper green, the better!

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:24 pm

Verily is it written "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and all else will be added unto thee."  In other words, concern yourself with the spiritual and the material will take care of itself.

The universe is benign, and your survival is assured.  When you attain a degree of unity consciousness and connect with your essential self, transcending fear-based egoism, you will find that the entire universe will conspire to fulfill your every desire.

sashikanta

Wear Phokraj

Post by sashikanta » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:26 pm

Phokraj Will make you financial strong, its true and it should be good quality and above 5 caret. It should be certified.
If there is a hole or milky spot then you suffer a lot.

Remember one thing LUCK is everything, not what you are doing and working. Beacuse every one is doing work, studies, job, etc but only few succeed who have luck with them.

In TITANIC lots of people died but few succeed like Cate Winslet beacuse she had gem stone.
Thanks,
Sashikanta

Return to “Gemology”