Marriage

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SandiLJ

Marriage

Post by SandiLJ » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:40 am

Hi, I just wanted to know what is the Gem for marriage,And for husbands in mail menopause who think the other side of the fence is greener SandilJ
SandiLJohnson

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:09 pm

Traditionally Diamond is the stone for long marriage, but it will enhance and emphasis whatever the emotions are, for good or for bad that is so be careful,  but Morganite ( Pink Beryl) can be great for bringing back love to a marriage, Ruby and Emerald for infidelity and for calling back to the partnership. Sapphire for faithfullness and love and stability.  The aspects of using gems as you have asked is more tied into spells and not gemology or crystal healing. At the end of the day, crystals will probably work their ways too slowly and subtlely for there to be any great difference, so I wouldnt rush out and buy any for these problems, my reply is more of a guidance to why these stones are given in engagement rings and wedding rings before the event :)

SandiLJ

marriage

Post by SandiLJ » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm

Thank you for the insite Idid not know that gems can even be used for spells! I just didn't know.  Thank you so much for your guidence! does the size of the diamond have any affect on how long a marriage will last? I don't think it really does I do know that marriage is hard work!
SandiLJohnson

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:29 pm

Nope, in this case, size does not matter. It is the intent. :)

sweet77

thank you

Post by sweet77 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:42 pm

Thank you for these information. now i know why diamond rings are considered wedding rings. But does diamond fit every person. because i think it is compatabile with certain people?.thank you.

Lycona

Sapphire for a wedding ring

Post by Lycona » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Before my fiancee proposed to me, I made it clear that I did not want a diamond and I'd prefer something with a little color.  My birthstone is a sapphire, so he got me a sapphire, something that was definitely a prettier (and cheaper) alternative to a diamond.  

Nothing against the diamond, but I think that they are rather overpriced clear rocks.  I'm happy for the choice of a sapphire, and there is not hard and fast rule that a man has to get a woman a diamond for an engagement ring.  

I do have a question, though.  My fiancee and I are getting married in now 25 days.  We are having a less than traditional style of wedding, and I was wondering if anyone had an ideas on what kind of stones to put on the altar.  It isn't a church wedding -- it is actually going to be done in the living room of my parents' house.  Any suggestions?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste great with ketchup.

Return to “Gemology”