Blue Topaz

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jaini

Blue Topaz

Post by Jaini » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:28 pm

Hi! :smt006

I've got a pale blue topaz as a pendant on my necklace. I got it as a gift and has been wearing it almost everyday for the past 2 years. I liked the stone so much that recently i got a ring of that same stone...... I never thought of the positive or negative it may be having on me. Could anyone pls tell me something abt blue topaz, whether its good or bad to wear it everyday, specially now i wear both the pendant and the ring (they r both oval in shape)......it is too much of the same energy??? :smt017 Actually i'm quite confused after reading abt gemology..... Topaz is not even my birth stone, i'm born in December.....

Thanx for replying!
~*Jainissa*~

sorceress426

Topaz

Post by sorceress426 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:59 pm

Topaz comes in many colors, the one that attracts you is the one you should stick with. Topaz is a protective gem. It guards against envy, disease, injury, negative magic & sudden death just to name a few. Wearing it relieves depression, anger, fear, greed and other disturbinhg emotions.

Blue topaz radiates peace & attracts love.  It's fine to wear it every day.

Phoenixx Charmed

blue topaz

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:13 am

I never knew the of Blue Topaz. It is also my birthstone. I used to have several rings with that stone, but they have been lost. I defeinietely need to get another one, I battle depression daily!
May the Goddess light your path always,The God protect,and your heart be filled with Love!Blessed Be!     Phoenixx Charmed

jasmine1968

Post by jasmine1968 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:44 pm

BLUE TOPAZ HELPS IN DEALING W/ AUTHORITY FIGURES,ETC.IT HELPS YOU KEEP YOR COOL.

Phoenixx Charmed

blue topaz

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:31 am

Excellent!!! Thanks for the info!! I love learning new things about gems and metals!!
May the Goddess light your path always,The God protect,and your heart be filled with Love!Blessed Be!     Phoenixx Charmed

xmasbb

Dec born 2

Post by xmasbb » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:36 pm

Blue Topaz is lovely and very much attuned to Dec. births as is  turquoise, zircon, lapis, and other blue stones. It all depends on whom you consult with. I say wear what calls to you. Blue is a spiritual color and the color of communication. Do you feel the need to speak out or speak up for yourself lately? In my opinion, this is why you've recently chosen not one but two of these stones. Besides, aren't they the most gorgeous shade of sky?

Delphina

History of Topaz

Post by Delphina » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:05 pm

Topaz was an ancient healing stone.
It was considered a stone/symbol of power by rulers.
The royal crown of england is set with over 400 topaz crystals.
Ancient Mexico used it in conflicts to determine truth (The stone would get darker)

Delphina

Healing Properties of Topaz

Post by Delphina » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:14 pm

Topaz symbolizes self realization. Encouraging the wearer to look at the world around them and realizing the joy of life. This stone would attract a "people person".
Stimulates metabolism
Stimulates digestion
Awakens the tastebuds
Cleanses the blood
Eases tension
Promotes relaxation
Yellow topaz calms irritability, promotes sleep, calms bad moods
White topaz helps with new projects
Blue Topaz promotes artists inspiration
Clean topaz under running water and recharge in the sunlight for a few hours.

Jaini

Thanx!!!!!!!!

Post by Jaini » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:34 pm

Hi guys!

Haven't logged in for quite a while.........  :smt003  Thank u so much everyone for ur replies!!! I simply love blue topaz! That's all valuable info 4 me and xmasbb, its nice to know that blue topaz is for Dec births also. I've always thought how come i like this stone so much when its not even my birth stone....... :smt005

Thanx again! Ciao! :smt006
~*Jainissa*~

Return to “Gemology”