which gemstone advice to find my soulamte

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

meri

which gemstone advice to find my soulamte

Post by meri » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:37 am

hello
i want to know which gemstone will help me to find my true soulmate for marriage.i am 35 and still never touched any true love in my life.i am alone and depressed.

love and light
meri

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:18 pm

You should be very careful what you wish for--sometimes you get it.

Do you mean a true karmic soulmate?  These relationships tend to be stormy, challenging, as both parties enter into it with a lot of karmic baggage.

If you mean a soulmate as in some sort of idealized, pink-cloud,  stress-free relationship, I fear you will be disappointed.

In my experience, the best way to prepare oneself for a relationship is to become self-sufficient.

glowworm

Post by glowworm » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:42 pm

A bit late on the post but if your still looking: get a rhodochosite, it attracts soulmates. But remember a soulmate is someone that helps us learn lessons in our life so it may not be all that you think it may be. Rose quartz also attracts love into our lives and we could all use more of that.
Always listen to your heart, because even though it's on your left, it's always right.

snufile

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:07 pm

Is there a size you need for the rose or rhapsodite?
PKGI

pinkspikes

Post by pinkspikes » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:07 am

Rose Quartz and Amethyst, worked for me. (I think)

My friend (wykedsyren) told me, every stone has their own vibration and so do you. So different stones work for different people. Rose Quartz is the universal love stone though so it should be a safe bet.

My advice is to go with the stone that appeals to you the most for this. Chances are you share the same vibration.

Sirius4979

Post by Sirius4979 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:17 pm

For love.

Any stones associated with the heart chakra, such as malachite, bloodstones, clinochlore, rose quartz.

For attraction, you want crystals that have rainbow colors or clear crystals that have more than 4 beautiful color.  such as Quar aura, rainbow quartz,

For attracting someome;  magnetite

For connection and communication - angelite, or any stones that involve throat chakra, usually blue stones.

What I would do is get a stone that can build up with each other.

You want a stone that attracts, gives good communication, heals the heart, and attract love.  When I meditate for love, these are the stones I take with me.

Return to “Gemology”