NEED AGATE EXPERT!

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

purplewiccakitty

NEED AGATE EXPERT!

Post by purplewiccakitty » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:33 am

I purchased a holly blue agate when I was about 6, I bought it at a garage sale for a few dollars. I just found it as I was going through my things about 2 months ago. I went to jewlers and asked what it was, he said a holly blue agate, worth about $25. I put it on, about a week ago I took it off, and couldn't find it. I felt like a section of myself was missing, I felt kind of weak. I eventualy found it and put it back on, and felt fine. Sence I started wearing it people have noticed me becoming more clear headed, and being more articulate. It makes me feel very strange to take it off. I realy need to know if it is known for absorbing energy, or anything like that. I am a little puzzled and worried.  Please help. link to picture http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd62 ... eagate.jpg

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:14 pm

Going by the pic, I'd associate it with the throat chakra, which would explain the "articulate."

The weakness sounds like soul loss--I'd advise getting a copy of Soul Loss and Retrieval by Sandra Ingerman, read it and see what resonates with you.

Return to “Gemology”