Two persistent stones....

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pagancrafter

Two persistent stones....

Post by Pagancrafter » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:52 pm

Despite my astrological sign (Leo), I am repeatedly drawn to rose quartz and amethyst, instead of things like rutilated quartz.  I tend to prefer silver over gold (the latter being what one would expect one with a Fire sign to prefer).  What does this suggest to you?

--Pagancrafter

sacredherbals

Post by sacredherbals » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:44 pm

Well I dont know too much about crystals but I do know that amethyst is a calming stone and its used for psychic powers, healing, stress and protection. Rose quartz is used for love, positive influence, self acceptance and peace. I dont know about silver and gold, I too prefer silver over gold, but not sure what that means. Maybe your attracted to those stones because you need more of those properties in your life. I would try working with them and feel their energy. You might find that they help you. I love both of those stones, Amethyst is actually my birthstone  :smt003    Good luck to you!

serenaluna

Hi PaganCrafter

Post by serenaluna » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:58 pm

I am curious since you said that, both rose quartz and amethyst are 2 of my favorite stones and both I was drawn to right before I was diagnosed with my Lupus.  Also, they are very favorable for healing and people are drawn to then when they need healing. People always think of the Rose Quartz favorable on the side of healing for love lol, but it is a very powerful stone in healing sickness as is amethyst. You are also drawn to silver as silver is also used for healing, so I think you really should be tested for an autoimmune disorder.  Let us know.
Attachments
blood moon.jpg
blood moon.jpg (62.09 KiB) Viewed 4180 times

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:28 pm

Hi Serenaluna, you might like to investigate Aquamarine and Bloodstone both are very good for Lupus :)

serenaluna

Thank you

Post by serenaluna » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:06 pm

Thank you Gem, I do have Bloodstone. I sleep with it under my pillow. My bloodstone I bought originally for my disease, Porphyria, which was originally thought to be a liver disease but now just found out to be a blood disorder. I am glad my intutition worked!  I do not have any AquaMarine. But strangely enough you say that, my daughter has been asking me to buy it for months now, i cannot find it! I will continue on my search tho! I included a picture here of aquamarine as "tumbling stones" which is the most popular sold in metaphysical shops and here is a brief description for others on aquamarine...Known as the "Stone of Courage", aquamarine is believed to shield the aura, attune to spiritual levels of awareness, aid in spiritual development, provide stability and enhances the connection with one's higher self. Without a doubt a powerful stone, its connects you with all aquatic life and the healing powers of water and the ocean in particular. It has the power to transform and heal deep emotional pain and physical ailments resulting from that pain.!
Attachments
aquamarinetumble.jpg
aquamarinetumble.jpg (39.11 KiB) Viewed 4151 times

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:05 pm

Well there ya go! See, intuititively your daughter knew all along :) Amazing when we get that from stones :)

serenaluna

lol

Post by serenaluna » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:39 pm

yea, she is amazing. All the girls in the family have amazing gifts. The only male was my grandpapa.  But his was dreams.  I had a question.  I always clean, charge and bless my stones.  I usually put them out in the full moon in a silver goddess plate, some I bury, some I bury in herbal salt, some I just smudge. I heard there are some stones you cannot do some things with and some you can, etc... and also what is the best way to charge your stones? As you know from before I also sleep with them and carry them with me. Thank you~

Return to “Gemology”