Have You Had Any Results out of Gems?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DO YOU WEAR ANY GEM? IF YES< HAS IT AFFEECTED YOU IN ANY WAY (GOOD/BAD) ?

YES ! TO A GREAT EXTENT
50%
YA,....TO SOME EXTENT PROBABLY
13%
NO USE ! JUST WASTE OF MONEY !!
25%
I DONT KNOW. IT IS JUST A STATUS SYMBOL OR A FANCY ITEM
13%

Total votes: 8

let_us_spread_gyan

Have You Had Any Results out of Gems?

Post by let_us_spread_gyan » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:36 am

This topic is to hold discussion with the people who are wearing gems and their comments on the gems' effect in their life[/u]

Do gems really affect you in practical life? or its just a faith? or probably just a fancy.

I know that there are mentions about gemology even in the vedas but i would like to know whether they hold relevance even in todays world.For eg.wearing a gem belonging to the lord of 9th house brings luck.Has any one actually experienced it ?
let us share knowledge!!!!

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:43 pm

You ask about gems and only gems so I am wondering if you are only interested in the vedic gemology answers?

I use crystal healing and as such ALL crystals including gemstones have a healing property and purpose. &nbsp;In fact I think that vedic gemology is very limited in its ideas and uses, &nbsp;and is much more about religion than fact? It relies on a belief. &nbsp;Have you ever looked at crystal healing?

let_us_spread_gyan

YES I DO !!

Post by let_us_spread_gyan » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:35 am

Dear GEM,

I certainly believe in the vedic astrology and its strong connection with gemology.

I am even trying to learn both these psychic sciences myself.
But, it is the people who are known to "know" astrology and gemology are eroding my belief.
Some suggest me a few gems , the others &nbsp;suggest me some others.
So whom do I believe?

As for crystal healing, I have no idea.

What is the acrtual meaning of the word "healing" ?
One heals only the wounds ,right? Here what are you trying to "heal" ?
let us share knowledge!!!!

forbidforgot

Post by forbidforgot » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:32 pm

I have been wearing an amethyst point pendant for months now, and I quit smoking after 7 years about two and half months ago. Since I've read that amethyst is good for addictions, I decided to try it and program it to help me quit. I haven't had ANY cravings. I feel great and I don't even think of smoking AT ALL. It's so wonderful, I wish everyone who was trying to quit would use one of these gemstones to help them out. I plan on wearing it continually, but want to wait at least 6 months to make sure all of the addiction is completely out of my system.

Excellent stone and HIGHLY recommended!!

Blessings!

Chrissy

Return to “Gemology”