the best suitable GEMStone for Me???

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erum

Post by erum » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:15 am

my date of B  is 11-08-80
time of birth is 4 am

what is the best gemstone for me  many ppl toled me its Peridot  is that right? and  where  to wear it ...?  in ring or ear rings? what size  andwhat is the Lucky  stone for me  i want  all in detail...  am waiting anxiously
thnks

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:40 am

Based off your emotional state i believe Jasper would offer much for you.
You need a stone that will ground you, to center yourself, it will help alleviate those feelings of anxiety.
Jasper is also the stone that suite me =] It is a fine choice of stone and inexpensive.
I recommend you keep it as a lucky stone, something you can hold in your hands when you are feelings anxious in particular.
Get one thats about 2cm in diameter, and keep it on you always, in your pocket works fine.
It is something you will have to conciously touch to feel the real benifits of relief for you, but it will give you overall a much more centered outlook on life.
What you need is to center yourself and clear your mind. Sometimes it takes 2 steps back before you can take 3 steps forward.
Don't be afraid to sit back and relax and watch things unfold.

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:43 am

august 11  your gem is Ruby -this stone may lead you to energy friendship and happiness

Spiritual stone:  Amethyst this stone is thought to be mood stabilizer and balances the emotions

insights by Judith Turner..... The hidden world of birthdays.

peace love joy and contentment  theses are the four things i ask before ending the day .

vicky13

Post by vicky13 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:01 pm

as a leo I wear peridot, sunstone is also lovely

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:42 am

go to www.astroved.com you have free gemstone report there, best stone is based on your sidereal ascendent(lagna).

But more importantly, stone should have enough of carats, and be very clear, any spots will bring missfortune.

And also it must touch skin.

lillian

Post by lillian » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:12 am

Other possible side benefits to wearing strong, clear red stones like ruby are protection against misfortune, strengthening of independence and avoidance of circulatory and stomach issues.  Ruby, especially of the quality that is used in healing, astrology and protection, can be very expensive.  Other stones that might do the trick and are acceptable substitutions are Spinel, Rhodolite and Almadine.  Most important for any gem to be used in the ways we are discussing - it should be natural - not treated by heat, radiation or fillers.

If you are drawn to the peridot, regardless of your sign, it can still be of use to you.  Soothing green stones promote higher energy levels and positive thinking.
Lillian
Wild Fish Gems

obvious@live.ca

crystal astrology

Post by obvious@live.ca » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:56 pm

for your day and this is from "crystal astrology" is

possible "Plasma" green chalcedony

"plasma enhances knowledge, information gathering and guidance - the spirit of the alchemist."

Green apatite
"Apatite promotes strength of character, and rapport within grouops."

Sunstone:

"sunstone is a leadership stone - it enhances natural life force and magician energy." ("I have a complete and dedicated belief system that works divinely."

these are all just from the birthday of august 11, for a more complete list of stones you can find on the web the crystal astrology website, the author of the book is "marina Costelloe"....she works with the degrees of the zodiac, which is a very precise way of looking at your particular star signature...

if you are interested in what her site says to you, but dont have access to the book, or want to buy the book, ask, and I will dig around in it for you =)

K
do no harm =)

d_vampyra

HELLO THERE!

Post by d_vampyra » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:02 am

I love Leos!

There are ,many stones that work well with Leos, though i would be wary of telling you which one would benefit you as it is much better to narrow down the search with a little bit more info on yourself,
Peridot is a lovely stone, but it is a powerstone and if you are like many leo's that i know power, force and confidence seem to come in abundance under this (leo) sign and i would look for something to enhance qualities that maybe you are lacking or for areas in your life/personality that you have troubles with.

Have a great day!!!!1

d_vampyra

Return to “Gemology”