Does it take time for the energy of gemstones to bond with you?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

forbidforgot

Does it take time for the energy of gemstones to bond with you?

Post by forbidforgot » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:35 pm

I was wondering if it takes time for the energy of a gemstone to bond with you? Would this mean the effects and healing properties of these stones takes time or am I wrong in this assumption? I've been wondering this for a long time now, but haven't found any answer via the web.

Thanks everyone and blessings!

Chrissy

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Crystals work very gently to change things, there are a few that will be felt immediately but for the most part you should notice only small imperceptable changes as they balance and rearrange things :)

deepak2008

Re: Does it take time for the energy of gemstones to bond with you?

Post by deepak2008 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:50 pm

forbidforgot wrote:I was wondering if it takes time for the energy of a gemstone to bond with you? Would this mean the effects and healing properties of these stones takes time or am I wrong in this assumption? I've been wondering this for a long time now, but haven't found any answer via the web.

Thanks everyone and blessings!

Chrissy
after wearing stone your body start receving relevent cosmic energy you require from gemstone so it takes time to bond with you

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:29 am

if you sit with your stone it can become a part of you make sure that you dont become reliant on stones i think that i can be over done as a way to get out of self development.

When sitting with your stone you know when it attuned with your energy, it may even talk to you mine does :D

Return to “Gemology”