The Healing Power of Gems

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mikebaba

The Healing Power of Gems

Post by Mikebaba » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:13 pm

All stones and gems have magnetic powers. Most of them also have the power to heal. The vibrations and frequencies they emit influence human beings in a very powerful way. They create strong energy fields that are absorbed by the body
The creative world of the universe has three qualities—light, rhythmic motion and colour. Every luminous body emits radiation, which travels through space in the form of waves and pulses at a certain frequency. Light emanates seven major rays that have varying wavelengths. Gems are the manifestation of cosmic light. Each gem has a special colour that works as a prism to concentrate and focus light into one's body
[red]M I K E

Mikebaba

The Healing Power of Gems-Cosmic Radiation and Chakras

Post by Mikebaba » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Cosmic Radiation and Chakras
It is a scientifically known fact that our body is composed of cosmic radiation and seven colours. These colours are violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red The balance of these colours in our body is disturbed over time. Colours heal because of certain molecular reactions that occur in the organs due to light. Gems if chosen scientifically provide radiation, which are beneficial for the body.

Our body is generated by seven major chakras:
The first is found over the base of the spine.
The second, over the spleen and sexual organs.
The third is located over the solar plexus.
The fourth is located over the heart.
The fifth chakra is found at the throat.
The sixth is the third eye, between the eyebrows.
The seventh is found over the crown of the head
[red]M I K E

Mikebaba

The Healing Power of Gems [Gems will make u Gem]-MOON STONE

Post by Mikebaba » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:20 pm

Moonstones are a form of silicate from the feldspar group. They are examples of the commonest mineral in the earth's crust and are found in a wide variety of rocks. Their chemical composition can be written as the general formula X(Al,Si) 4O8 in which the X may be either Calcium, Sodium, Potassium or Barium. Moonstones in particular belong to the orthoclase feldspar group, found in igneous rocks such as pegmatites and granites or in crystalline schists and veins and in particular sedimentary ore deposits. The best known moonstones are found in Switzerland, Piedmont Italy. Moonstones have a translucency and a greyish white color that looks as if you are actually viewing the Moon on a cloudy night.

According to Indian astrology, moonstones are also known as chandramanis or the semi-precious stone for Moon. People wear a moonstone to propitiate a negative Moon in the birthchart, or at times even if the Sun is found in a powerful but negative position, as it then provides a cooling effect.

Wearing a moonstone brings about peace of mind , the ability to concentrate, the fruition of love and prevention from betrayals in love and marriage The waxing and waning of the Moon, a fundamental part of the astrological system, plays an important role in the determination of our destinies. Contrary to popular belief, the lunar phases of darkness that can creep into one's stellar chart in the form of the umbras and penumbras of rahu and ketu (Moon's nodes) merit close attention and treatment.

The moonstone plays the same role as the pearl in gem therapy, with one major difference: it is capable of causing a great deal of cooling that may result in the wearer being exposed to health ailments associated with colds and chills. Therefore it is better to wear the moonstone only in conjunction with another stone that is capable of producing heat, or associated with stellar bodies that are heat-generating, like the planet Mars (coral) or Sun (ruby). Ideally moonstones should be worn set in silver, with a stone of minimum weight of 5 and a quarter rattis on the little finger of the left hand [One rattika = 0.59 metric carats]
[red]M I K E

danrembrandt

IMPORTANCE OF RAHU AND KETU

Post by danrembrandt » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:28 am

Dear MikeBaba,Based on what you said can you advise me.My dob is august 3,1950 at 5:23 a.m in chicago,illinois usa.Most astrologers have advised me to wear coral,pearl or moonstone.However aSwami T"Zorba who has a website called vedic store said gomed would be best as rahu is in my 9th hose with moon and because of this placement and the number of degrees of placement of my other planets i should wear Gomed as it would be of the most benefit.What do you think?Sincerely,dan

Return to “Gemology”