Which Stone To Wear!

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

danrembrandt

Which Stone To Wear!

Post by danrembrandt » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:43 pm

hello my name is Daniel.I was born at 5:23 a.m.in chicago,illinois u.s.a. I am a Cancer ascendant with a moon in pisces.I was born in the constellation of Revati on August 3, 1950.Can someone suggest which stones i can wear? To improve my health and carreer. Thank You,Daniel
danrembrandt

lillian

Which Stone To Wear!

Post by lillian » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:24 am

Crystal clear stones promote wealth and well being at the same time :) .  Of course, diamond is a obvious choice in this category but way too pricey for most of us.  Other suitable choices for a gemstone to carry daily may be white zircon or white topaz.  Add a little yellow to the mix in the form of yellow zircon, scapolite or sapphire and you promote concentration and performance as well as strengthen your natural abilities to work with clarity and straightforwardness.  Regarding your health,  different color stones are thought to positively affect different aspects of health.  You can look into Jyotish gems or planetary gemology for more information on this.  I hope this helps.
Lillian
Wild Fish Gems

danrembrandt

Which Stone To Wear!

Post by danrembrandt » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:12 am

DEAR LILLIAN,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER MY POST.I WILL TRY YOUR SUGGESTION.RESPECTFULLY,DANIEL
danrembrandt

d_vampyra

Hello there Daniel!

Post by d_vampyra » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:10 am

Basing my information on what you have put forward, you would need a stabalizing energy and something to aid you with those wonderful emotions that must swim beneath your veneer!

most root chakra stones would aid you in this,

Chiastolite?

maybe dravite or bloodstone?

I do not tend to give out advice just based on astrological information but also on recent personality and life information.

If you are looking to enhance some of your more basic cancerian characteristics try grey moonstone, a little more grounding than others.

Have a great day!

d_vampyra
Last edited by d_vampyra on Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

d_vampyra

Hello there Daniel!!!!

Post by d_vampyra » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:10 am

Basing my information on what you have put forward, you would need a stabalizing energy and something to aid you with those wonderful emotions that must swim beneath your veneer!

most root chakra stones would aid you in this,

Chiastolite?

maybe dravite or bloodstone?

I do not tend to give out advice just based on astrological information but also on recent personality and life information.

If you are looking to enhance some of your more basic cancerian characteristics try grey moonstone a little more grounding than others.

Have agreat day!

d_vampyra

d_vampyra

Gave it some more thought!

Post by d_vampyra » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:22 am

Galena

grounding ore of silver enhances properties of the moon.

though please if you would like any more specific help a few more details might be good.

;)

Return to “Gemology”