gemstone properties

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Azhar

gemstone properties

Post by Azhar » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 am

I have received it in my mail box,so I am forwarding it to share with you all.

aventurine- absorbs negative energy patterns. money attracting majick. gamblers stone, and all around luck stone.

amazonite- good for attracting money luck. anyone taking a chance to ensure success. eliminates aggravation and dispels negative energy.

aquamarine-stone of peace. dissolves criticism. eases fluid retention. use as a charm for good health.

apatite- appetite suppressant, fires digestion.

amethyst- overcome addictions, curbs overindulgence. releives headaches. godd for business success, attract love and driving off nightmares. encourages sobriety.
carnelian- is good for peace and harmony. dispels depression, counteracts doubt & negative thoughts.

cats eye- wealth, beauty,gambling, protection, healing. possesion of this stone guards your wealth and can restore it to you.

citrine- protection, good nites sleep. good or manifesting what you desire, and to help you stick to your plans. eases kidney and liver toxicity.

clear quartz- amplifies the powers of other stones.

flourite- strenghtens the effects of other stones. reduces stress.

garnet- vitality, success, stimulates cleansing& the elimination process. healing.

hematite- acts like a mirror and bounces away negativity. helpful for blood disorders, leg cramps, draws illness away from the body.

iolite- balances your metabolism. helps you to be in the right place, at the right time.

jade- stone of luck and good fortune. eases immune disorders. love attracting stone. money attracting.

jasper- red) protective sends negativity back to sender. green- healing amulet and health talisman. used to promote healing or ward off ill health.

blue tiger eye- dissolves stubborness.

jet- protection,luck, health. absorbs negative energy. protects against violence and illness. provides calm and reduces tension.

kunzite- calming, induces relaxation. reduces work pressure. calms anger, nerves, or fear.

lapis lazuli- pulls in psychic energy and intuittiveness. stone of majick.

moonstone-for dieting, changing habits,

mother of pearl- good for wealth and riches

peridot-protection, health, wealth, sleep. stabilizes blood sugar levels. worn for general healing. helps liver, calms anger dispels all negative emotions.

sugilite- increases psychic awareness & wisdom.

tigers eye- money, protection, luck, courage, & energy. good stone for promoting wealth and money. creates courage and confidence. encourages optimism and enthusiasm.

tourmaline- protection, courage, money, luck, friends, healing, love.
May ALLAH bless u all.
Azhar Majid Sheikh

Cparkinson

Re: gemstone properties

Post by Cparkinson » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:54 pm

Azhar wrote:I have received it in my mail box,so I am forwarding it to share with you all.

aventurine- absorbs negative energy patterns. money attracting majick. gamblers stone, and all around luck stone.

amazonite- good for attracting money luck. anyone taking a chance to ensure success. eliminates aggravation and dispels negative energy.

aquamarine-stone of peace. dissolves criticism. eases fluid retention. use as a charm for good health.

apatite- appetite suppressant, fires digestion.

amethyst- overcome addictions, curbs overindulgence. releives headaches. godd for business success, attract love and driving off nightmares. encourages sobriety.
carnelian- is good for peace and harmony. dispels depression, counteracts doubt & negative thoughts.

cats eye- wealth, beauty,gambling, protection, healing. possesion of this stone guards your wealth and can restore it to you.

citrine- protection, good nites sleep. good or manifesting what you desire, and to help you stick to your plans. eases kidney and liver toxicity.

clear quartz- amplifies the powers of other stones.

flourite- strenghtens the effects of other stones. reduces stress.

garnet- vitality, success, stimulates cleansing& the elimination process. healing.

hematite- acts like a mirror and bounces away negativity. helpful for blood disorders, leg cramps, draws illness away from the body.

iolite- balances your metabolism. helps you to be in the right place, at the right time.

jade- stone of luck and good fortune. eases immune disorders. love attracting stone. money attracting.

jasper- red) protective sends negativity back to sender. green- healing amulet and health talisman. used to promote healing or ward off ill health.

blue tiger eye- dissolves stubborness.

jet- protection,luck, health. absorbs negative energy. protects against violence and illness. provides calm and reduces tension.

kunzite- calming, induces relaxation. reduces work pressure. calms anger, nerves, or fear.

lapis lazuli- pulls in psychic energy and intuittiveness. stone of majick.

moonstone-for dieting, changing habits,

mother of pearl- good for wealth and riches

peridot-protection, health, wealth, sleep. stabilizes blood sugar levels. worn for general healing. helps liver, calms anger dispels all negative emotions.

sugilite- increases psychic awareness & wisdom.

tigers eye- money, protection, luck, courage, & energy. good stone for promoting wealth and money. creates courage and confidence. encourages optimism and enthusiasm.

tourmaline- protection, courage, money, luck, friends, healing, love.
hello everyone,
Thanks, I can actually use this information! I just wanted to add that pearls are also good for many things. Like these properties: Purity, faith, charity, innocence, integrity, focus, wisdom, spirituality, sincerity, fertility.

Because of their natural beauty, pearls are associated with the matrix of life. Proponents say that the pearl helps balance one's bodily rhythms and hormonal levels with lunar cycles. Some claim that pearls can be used to help tap inner wisdom and to nurture the growth of love.

Return to “Gemology”