PLEASE HELP!!! Capricorn with an opal? Bad luck is chasing me!!!

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SherBear

PLEASE HELP!!! Capricorn with an opal? Bad luck is chasing me!!!

Post by SherBear » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 pm

I am very new to all this, so be kind. I was given a stone by an old friend who does somewhat know of these things. I have since had awful luck. To mention a few things, I have been hitting animals with my car while trying to avoid them, money was stolen from me which resulted in power loss and eviction, car keeps breaking, living in a hotel now with husband and 2 young boys, cannot find a job, and it's not getting better.

Today, I decided to look up the stone. Turns out capricorns aren't supposed to carry opal. Now what? Do I put it in the garbage or something else? And is there a stone I should replace it with? I've heard Citrine is wonderful. Is it right for me? PLEASE HELP!!!
Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

dessa

Post by dessa » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:12 pm

You may not have to throw the stone away, if you feel it is bad luck for you then perhaps you should return it to the person who gave it to you.

However don't carry it around since you seem to associate so much to this stone.

As for stones that can help with what you are going through there are stones to match to the DAY on which you were born, ie 5th, 9th, etc

but there is also stones for what you feel you are going through since money is tight it might be difficult, to help offset car trouble however you can keep a tiger's eye in the car, to help protect the vehichle from accidents and break downs. Use a golden / brown one, not a blue or red one.

A citrine is a good stone to help promote improved finances,

Also there are stones you can put together create a kind of medicine bundle of stones to carry with you.

Combining These Stones Creates A Powerful Synergy ~

For Prosperty:
Amazonite is known as The Prosperity Stone.
Aventurine enables abundance and brings good luck and money.
Gold Tigers Eye has been used to stimulate wealth and once acquired it also has the stability to help maintain it.
Agate Green Moss attracts abundance and is a stone of wealth.
Citrine helps with prosperity by attracting abundance. Known as the lucky "Merchants Stone", it has money energies. Put a citrine in a retail cash drawer for luck and attracting abilities.

For Business:
Lepidolite is a protective stone that can bring success in business ventures and or in your career.
Garnet is known for stimulating success in business.
Petrified Wood is sometimes called the "Stone of Business". It promotes successful new beginnings and enhances practical aspects of any business endeavor.
Citrine is known as the lucky "Merchants Stone". It has money Energies. It’s believed one should keep Citrine in your business retail cash drawer or on your desk.

For Good Luck:
Citrine helps attract abundance. Known as the lucky "Merchants Stone", it has money energies. Put a citrine in a retail cash drawer.
Moonstone is a stone of good luck to marriages, love relationships, travel, pregnancy and during childbirth.
Aventurine enables abundance. It’s known to bring good luck in life and in money matters.
Jade is used to attract love, money and helps with business decisions.
Red Tigers Eye has the ability to bring good luck. It has been used to stimulate and maintain wealth.

For Solving Difficulties:
Fluorite is known as the "Genius Stone". It increases concentration and helps with problem solving and decision making.
Smoky Quartz assists in tapping subconscious wisdom. It facilitates your ability to get things done and enhances organizational skills.
Gold Tigers Eye is a stone of inner strength that focuses energy to meet challenges. Encourages optimism, creativity and concentration.
Sodalite is a stone of truth, it can help end arguments or other disagreements. Useful for honesty of emotions. It enhances logic, rationality, and efficiency.

For Success:
Amazonite is considered the prosperity stone. It encourages the pursuit of your unique path in life. It helps self expression, artistic creativity, communication, confidence and leadership.
Aventurine enables abundance and brings good luck, money, joy, balance and clarity. It enhances creativity, career success, prosperity, and independence.
Citrine helps attract abundance. Known as the lucky"Merchants Stone", it has money energies.
Lepidolite is a protective stone that brings success in business and or a chosen career path.

So perhaps one or more of these stones will be helpful to you,

Or creating the healing bundles mentioned.

Stones for Capricorn are Diamond and Onyx

Onyx Encourages good fortune, happiness reduces stress and helps with self control. It can help release negative emotions such as sorrow and grief. It is used to end unhappy or bothersome relationships. It defends against negativity that is directed at you. Balances yin-yang energies. It's associated with the base root, first chakra. Helps with disorders of the bone marrow, soft tissue, the feet, wound healing, childbirth and to increase stamina.

Diamond is the purest of all gemstones and the hardest substance known to man. The diamond gemstone processes unique powers of light reflection, which help to increase personal clarity in the mind and body.

I hope this can be useful or helpful in some way

dessa

Return to “Gemology”