gem question

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheAlchemist

gem question

Post by TheAlchemist » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Hello gem experts!....I am curious to know if an extreme energy surge is capable of snapping a gem clean in two?...if i may briefly explain...I have an aqua marine point and a twin flame living on earth....I rarely see my twin...usually several years in between...each "random" meeting as we have separate lives and many miles between us.....any how....at one of our rare meetings i had my aquamarine point with me....all pretty and in one piece...after several hours of talking and reminiscing with twin....I returned home and realized the point had snapped cleanly in two pieces....I am wondering if this strange occurrence is symbolic of the intense energy and splitting of one soul into two?....the two pieces of the point fit together perfectly...and look as if it is one when  placed together...yet now it has split into two...?????? i have posted pictures I hope they are clear....any of your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.....much thanks and peace to you all!
Attachments
aquamarine point 001.jpg
aquamarine point 001.jpg (276.54 KiB) Viewed 7965 times
aquamarine point 003.jpg
aquamarine point 003.jpg (278.46 KiB) Viewed 7965 times
Peace

MidnightWolf

Post by MidnightWolf » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Perhaps it is a sign that you should keep one piece and give the other to your twin. Just a thought :D

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Thanks for your input..it certainly is something to think about..sorry for the delayed response...my email notify is not working...enjoy your day!
Peace

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun May 03, 2009 2:02 pm

I lost a rainbow obsidian at a rainbow gathering someone was chopping wood they struck the obsidian it went flying got small chip but didn't break. I've also herd of people walking into a store and having crystal round their neck shatter. I herd of this guy who was given a protection amulet with a crystal from shamans in the north, he went south to the other hemisphere and it shattered. it was designed for the north hemisphere where the magnetics are different and it failed in the south.

Crystals can break from energy alone. Too fast a change of temperature could do it, but it can defy the laws of physics also. Generally when I have a stone break I give a piece of it to who I feel needs it. Or make jewelery with part of it...
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sun May 03, 2009 4:38 pm

wow that is very interesting information....thanks so much....leads me to believe it was an energy shift of some sort that caused it to snap in two..peace my friend!
Peace

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu May 07, 2009 3:27 pm

It could be that your were asking for a way to connect with your twin more, even when your physically apart, and the universe responded by making it so half the stone could go with them, while you kept the other half. The stone pieces can connect with each other as they are the same frequency, even more so as they are from the same stone.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu May 07, 2009 8:35 pm

if I do see him within the next couple years (usually years go by in between meetings...distance thing) I will offer him one of the two pieces...thanks I appreciate your input!
Peace

Return to “Gemology”