Stone of the week epi 1

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ravenmother

Stone of the week epi 1

Post by Ravenmother » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:07 pm

If I get enough feed back on this it will determine if I continue to do it. Hope you guys don't mind. Here goes.

Stone of the Week

Onyx

Balances and grounds. Reduces sex drive. Promotes fidelity. Absorbs and flattens emotional intensity. Androgynous. Excellent for centering/aligning total person with higher powers. Banish grief,enhance self control, wise decision-making, encourages happiness/good fortune. Can be used to provide a "peek" into the future, helps one to follow the path alone, promotes personal strength, understand the reality of the moment, become the master of one's own future. Helps with disorders of soft tissue, bone marrow and the feet.
Black: Root Chakra. Grounding.
Green: Heart Chakra.
Yellow: 3rd Chakra Seriousness, logic.
Blue: 5th Chakra.

Found in Italy, US, and in Mexico. The shapes or patterns that Onyx holds inside it have led some to suggest that Onyx has a picture in it that tells a story or carries a lesson. An Onyx will retain memory of the physical occurrences surrounding a person. A strong stone to use in psychometry because it tells the story of the wearer. A strength-giving stone. A good stone for athletes or people under extreme mental and emotional stress. It brings balance to mind or body as well as strength of mind. Good stone for those who are flighty by nature. A strengthening stone that can help you approach a lesson or task with greater self-confidence. Said to be good for the teeth and bones. It is highly recommended that Onyx be used in conjunction with Pearl and Diamond.

Ok, that's all. Please comment and share your thoughts.
Light and Love
Never invoke the gods unless you really want them to appear. It annoys them very much. -- G.K. Chesterton
Confucius say - 'He who stands on toilet is high on pot'
Death: Life's way of saying: You can let go of your ankles now.

GuardianFlash

Post by GuardianFlash » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:54 am

this is awesome keep it up! Can't wait for the next one.

Angelfish

Post by Angelfish » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:22 am

I am with you :-) keep it coming.

Is there a possibility to write down how to care for it. Some stones don't prefer water as a cleanser.
But even without this info it looks great!

Angelfish
Namaste - Mitakuye Oyasin

Ravenmother

Post by Ravenmother » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:25 pm

I will have to check into the whole cleansing thing. I know that some stones don't like the water, but I am not sure what every stone likes. I will look it up and keep it in mind for the next post. Thanks for the feed back.
Never invoke the gods unless you really want them to appear. It annoys them very much. -- G.K. Chesterton
Confucius say - 'He who stands on toilet is high on pot'
Death: Life's way of saying: You can let go of your ankles now.

dblmagus

Post by dblmagus » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Why is it recommended in conjunction with Pearl and Diamond? Just curious, since I can't really think of what the three would have in common :)

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:46 pm

I think it might have something to do with the perfect balance - mixing high energy with grounding energy
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

Ravenmother

Post by Ravenmother » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:02 pm

It is highly recommended that Onyx be used in conjunction with Pearl and Diamond, should always be worn on the left side of the body, or by an athlete down the center of the body on a long chord or chain so it lies in the solar plexis area. Because when Onyx is used with Pearl and Diamond, it increases their own metaphysical qualities.

Return to “Gemology”