Stone of the week epi 3

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ravenmother

Stone of the week epi 3

Post by Ravenmother » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Sorry for the huge delay in this post along with my rune of the day posts. I have been under the weather and so has my son. Anyway, back to demand...

Abalone:
Usually found off the coasts of S. America, Japan, and China.

Used by athletes to help build and protect muscle tissue.
Also benefits the heart and helps in digestion.
Nicknamed the sea ears, the Abalone's flattened, oval shape with iridescent interior was used by the Native Northwest American Indians as a natural vessel for cleansing, offerings and prayers.
Abalone is purported to be especially useful for handling and calming emotional situations, and be very soothing to the emotions.
Abalone is reported by intuitive sources to stimulates psychic development and intuition, and promotes imagination in a healthy way.
Abalone is associated with the first three chakras.

Caring for the Abalone

Protect the gems from hard blows that could crack or chip the gemstones by not wearing your abalone jewelry while gardening or exercising.
You can easily clean your abalone jewelry with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water. Don't clean your abalone jewelry in a ultrasonic cleaner, because Abalone is created from the shell of a mollusk. That is why it has a rainbow of color to it.
Never invoke the gods unless you really want them to appear. It annoys them very much. -- G.K. Chesterton
Confucius say - 'He who stands on toilet is high on pot'
Death: Life's way of saying: You can let go of your ankles now.

Return to “Gemology”