Gemstone for Saturn in Leo Ascendant

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Roshans

Gemstone for Saturn in Leo Ascendant

Post by Roshans » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Hello,

Kindly suggest a gemstone for me. I have read that Ruby is good for Leo ascendant but then I have Shani and Rahu in my ascendant will it hurt me in other aspect? Like Shani is in enemys house and also my 7th lord so will it hurt marriage prospects.

Some one had suggested blue sapphire for getting a good partner for marriage...but I found that it was causing sleepless ness. First time I worn it in Jan 2008 to May 2008.. In just three days I got promotion...but it was due anyways. I took it out in May as I was having bad moods and sleeplessness and trouble with coworkers (got quite anxious)

The purpose of wearing blue sapphire was to get a good life partner quickly which I thought I did get..but then I myself wasnt sure if its the right  one.

Wore it again in May 2009 but found that there were lot of losses in terms of money happening so removed it again..

Can any one suggest best one for me ? Any stone which would improve marriage prospects ??

Thank you for your help

Roshans

DOB details

Post by Roshans » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 pm

DOB 14 Dec '78, Nagpur, MH India (10:15 PM)

Roshans

Post by Roshans » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Can anyone suggest anything here ??

kandhan.t

Post by kandhan.t » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:16 am

My knowledge is limited. But being Leo ascendant myself I was discourged to wear Saturn it being the lord of 6th house.
I believe u have graha yudha of Sun and Saturn.  Also Rahu being present adds an element of dissatisfaction to
all beneficial results.

Blue Sapphire is a maha ratna and is very powerful.  So please consult a good astrologer before wearing it.  I have heard it can give very very painful outcomes.
Trust me. I wore only a substitute ring for Jupiter.  Apparently,  I should not wear rings for Jupiter.
The effect was swift(within a month) and painful.

Most opinion is agreed that best stone for Leo ascendant is Ruby.

Return to “Gemology”