Programming rocks.

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chris-vT

Programming rocks.

Post by chris-vT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:19 am

might get criticized a bit for sharing this information with everyone but thats ok im used to it :smt003

How to program a rock!

Alot of people know that the power of the mind can be very effective, and the power of energy can also be very effective. Combining the two succesfully can give you some most wanted results! You can influence moods, events, thought patterns, feelings physically/mentally. But this takes ALOT of mental power and energy that most people need to meditate and focus on for quite sometime to achieve. So lets learn how to do this and then put it into a rock so you can use it when you need it.

the most programmable rock(imo) is a clear quartz, usually about the half inch wide by 2 inches long approximately is good to start off with.

1. Think of what it is you want to happen, think of the result. Picture this happening in your mind. Focus on this thought, clear everything from your mind until you can place yourself in that moment. You should be able to see every color detail smell sound. This may take awhile for you depending on how at ease your mind is. Get your thought complete in your mind and nothing else.

*NOTE*This is not going to work if your thought is "crashing a meteor" into the earth or something outrageous like that. If its your first time try something simple, maybe you want someone in particular to think about you, so lets use that for our example.

2. Now that you are focused on your thought of this person, and for sake of ease we will say your thought is of this person talking to you face to face. Hold the rock in your right hand and close it gently over the rock. Keep the thought clear in your mind and the rock in your hand for about 15 seconds.

3. Well you are holding the rock for 15 seconds you will need to set a trigger for your thought. For your first time use rubbing. SO when you rub your rock it will activate. SO thyink of your thought and your rick and rubbing the rock, this will set the trigger.

4. Ok your 15 seconds is up. Situp(this task is easiest laying down) and open your hand. Examine the rock it will probably look more cloudy or different, it will definately feel different to you now. Some say those with a powerful enough mind will actually have their thoguht show up int he rock after it is programmed.

5. Ok now you have your programmed rock with your thought in it that will be activated simply by rubbing it! This is best done at night the day before you want to use your rock, set the rock by your head while you sleep so the rock can "see" you. When you get up in the morning take the rock with you, lets the rock SHOWER with you this is VERY helpful, the water helps strengthen the connection between you and the rock.

6. Go on with your day with the rock in your pocket or wherever you want to keep it. WHen you see the person you thoguth about activate your rock! You will be surprised when the person will look up directly at you and probably come over for a chat, next thing you know your thought is happening!

if it doesnt work the first time dont get discouraged your mind could just need some "exercise" so to speak, give it a couple of shots if you have to, everytime you do it the rock will be more powerful!

AND ONLY USE THIS ACTIVITY FOR A GOOD CAUSE for the reprecussions of misuse are far beyond the glory of achieved results.

Gillian

Post by Gillian » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:39 am

Hi,
Though not wanting to be critical of your programming exercise, I believe the process relates to the person, not to the rock/crystal/gemstone. The object then acts as the focus for self-healing exercises with each stone's "healing" aspects applicable to different needs.
Gillian

auraca

Post by auraca » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 am

I was told to purify first. As in bury the stone of choice during the proper phase of the moon.

In general, moonlight has two phases, waxing and waning, and two other times of significance: the full moon and the dark of the moon. The energy of the waxing moon relates to new beginnings. The full moon corresponds to abundance in all areas of life. The waning moon connects to decrease (decrease of an illness, of debt, of negativity); while a crystal charged in the dark of the moon would be helpful for meditation or any other kind of inner work. Leave it buried until the end of the moon cycle and then unbury it and empower it. To do this you simply let it stand in the light of the full moon, then remove it before sunrise. The stone will then absorb the power of the moon.

Gillian

Post by Gillian » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:12 am

Hi,
That's a nice ritual, it would be a comforting process to go through.
My very special crystals can't be washed, but I'm hoping to receive a small bag of soil from the original site to "reinforce" the earth contained within the crystals - they're skeletal quartz crystals with earth enclosed within the layers of crystal growth, very unusual, and I believe that with the original owners having buried them between uses, it would be good to continue that ritual as well....recharge them, or me, but I feel it has to be the same soil.

Gillian

Gillian

Post by Gillian » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:13 am

Hi,
That's a nice ritual, it would be a comforting process to go through.
My very special crystals can't be washed, but I'm hoping to receive a small bag of soil from the original site to "reinforce" the earth contained within the crystals - they're skeletal quartz crystals with earth enclosed within the layers of crystal growth, very unusual, and I believe that with the original owners having buried them between uses, it would be good to continue that ritual as well....recharge them, or me, but I feel it has to be the same soil.

Gillian

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:41 pm

A common mistake we make with rocks is thinking they are as weak as we are.  Crystals don't get tired or dirty or "impure."  (They do appreciate a little respect, though.)

If doing some sort of little ritual makes you feel better, do it.  Anything which helps give you mental focus and  clarity of intent has to be useful.

In general, however, superstition is not helpful.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:07 am

Hello Greyfox, I have several rocks, they are:  Amethyst Chevron, Amethyst, Violet Amethyst, Citrine, Rose Quartz, Rutilated Quartz and a Snowflake Obsidian. Would you be able to tell me anything about them. Thanks.

Return to “Gemology”