Gemstone Power Bracelets

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DoeZ

Gemstone Power Bracelets

Post by DoeZ » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Hello all...

Its been awhile since I've visited here...but I'm back now. I'm very interested in Gemstone Power Bracelets...Can anyone tell me how to find the right ones for me...and Can I wear more than 1 on the same wrist? Can I wear them 24/7 and even in the shower or bath? Do I clean and activate them just like my other crystal? Any help or suggestions anyone may have I would greatly appreciate them. Also...where is the best place to purchase these bracelets...how do you know there actually real and not fake? Thanks again.

Doe
:smt006

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Just a little info :)

Cheap copies made from coloured glass
Made from 8mm beads (some are slightly smaller but very elegant) complete with toggle bead and extra length to cut and adjust, (unless stated otherwise) each bracelet/necklace comes with its own special story and list of properties. (you can make your own property blend hence creating your own little story - remember you can also always set an intention to the bracelet that serves your highest good etc)

To get used to the different crystals: goldentreewands.com/semipreciousstones.htm
How it is made: beadage.net/projects/power-bracelet.shtml

You can use any combination of gems on the bracelet, you can wear as many as you want at the same time.
The gems that are used are water resistant/proof.

examples are: amethyst, agate, aventurine, calcite, carnelian, clear quartz, dalamatian, flourite, hematite,  
howlite, jade, jasper, labradorite, lapis lazuli, marble, malachite, onyx, rhodonite, rose quartz, serpentine,
snowflake obsidian, smokey quartz, sodalite, tiger's eye, turquoise.

Almost every crystal has a semi-precious version, it doesn't matter if you use raw or processed aka semi-precious- the energy is the same and I find that sometimes I prefer the raw versions but thats just me.
Though if you want to wear for work then getting the high quality gem versions can be reeeeaaaallllyy pretty ;) lol

You can have someone make one up for you - loads of sites around,
i.e) sanskrit-yoga.com/142-gemstone-power-bracelets.html?vmcchk=1
azuremoonjewelry.com/index.php?cPath=142
I also have my own personal crystal guy that makes up all my pieces, he's in South Africa though - but can get it to you if you want! But as Aegeus mentioned in the other post - spend some time getting personal with the ppl in a store that feels 'right' to you - its worth it! :)
Then you can have phat chats and even get special deals etc. :)

Hope that helps a tad :)
~RR~

Return to “Gemology”