Need advice on which stones are for me

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DoeZ

Need advice on which stones are for me

Post by DoeZ » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Hello...

I would lke to know what stones are for me please. I'm interested in the gemstone power bracelets.  I have MS and also suffer from Migraines and have arthritis in my spine...under alot of stress in my family life as well as at work. I'm wanting to wear more than 1 on same wrist and wear it 24/7. Any help would be nice.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Boji Stones, Chrysocolla, Lapis Lazuli, Imperial Topaz for MS

hematite. black or green tourmaline, prehnite, desert rose, amber for back pain

larimar, lepidolite, Angelite, Aventurine for stress

Dioptase for family issues

Not all of those would be available in bracelet form, but a raw stone can have a much more powerful energy then a processed one. For bracelet I would suggest amethyst, and lapis, maybe flourite.

What I find to be quite effective is taking various rough small stones and wrapping them into one necklace with a bit of copper wire.  I find necklaces to be better for having on all the time, as bracelets and wrings don't always get on well with pockets and other catchy things.

When picking a stone just go with whats calls out to you, what comes naturally. If it is something you need you can magnetize it. Your not likely to find all of those stones in one store but you are likely to find the ones you need most.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

DoeZ

Post by DoeZ » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Wow...Thank You so much. Do you know if there is a place that can special order these? I mean like put all the gems onto 1 bracelet for me? And how do I tell if they are legit or not? Thanks again.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:12 pm

The best way to tell if they are real is to familiarize your self with the energies of the stones. Find local crystal shops and spend time with the stones in their. Get used to how they feel and what sounds they make when tapped with other elements. Find a store with staff who you can trust so you know that they are legit. Maybe you can find someone you know who has a good sense for stones. Also maybe find reviews about  the dealer for are thinking of buying from. I don't know any who would make it into a piece on request, but I am sure they are out there. I have some of those stones and could make a necklace, but I live in NZ so it might be a ways to mail.

I suggest exploring local crystal stores first. Also know you can work with the stones by simply visualizing them and tapping into the frequency they are on, and this can be just as effective as anything else, just having them close is more direct.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Return to “Gemology”