Unlucky Diamond?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ladybird

Unlucky Diamond?

Post by Ladybird » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 pm

I am a capricorn nd i wear a small diamond stud on my nose. I've read in many places that diamonds are lucky, but for me, it is not the case. Since I started wearing the diamond, my relationship with my sister has broken and my health has worsened. I feel as if the stone has brought me more bad luck than good. Do I have to remove it or is there a solution to the problem? Can diamonds really be unlucky for some people? Can wearing another stone solve my problem?

:smt009

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Once you have the thought in your head that this is caused by the diamond there is no going back, that thought will grow until you remove the diamond and try something else. Diamonds do empahisis conditions, feelings and emotions, so if you are happy they are fantastic, if you are sad they are terrible. Why not try a plain stud for a while?  There are several historical diamonds that brought unhappiness and even death to each of their owners as others tried to steal the diamonds and in one case killed the owner to possess it :(
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 am

Sounds like diamonds are like opals in that they amplify and can teach karmic lessons by intensifying ones energy field and showing one what energy one is sending out. I imagine diamonds are even more intense then opals in this respect. If you can bear through it you may learn to be more aware of the energy you put out but this may involve some hard lessons. You may wish to try a milder stone like quartz and build up to diamond. Or wear it for a short time every now and again to slowly adjust to it's intense energy.

reyyardz

Post by reyyardz » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:15 pm

My Lucky Charm necklace is a 3/4 inch sterling silver.

grandduke

Post by grandduke » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 pm

May I suggest that you remove and cleanse the diamond before wearing it again....

Return to “Gemology”