advice gem stone for me please

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ss2002

advice gem stone for me please

Post by ss2002 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:57 pm

my D O B is 4 Th April , basically what ever i do i don't have success in that so please advice me gems stone for good luck in life

MysticMari

a few gemstones

Post by MysticMari » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:39 pm

There are a few different gemstones that might help you... one is Cats Eye its a stone that brings not only good luck but it can also help with confidence and intuition. Jade is also a well known luck stone. My personal favourite would be Sunstone, its excellent for luck and good fortune.

Cascade of Light

Re: advice gem stone for me please

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:37 am

ss2002 wrote:my D O B is 4 Th April , basically what ever i do i don't have success in that so please advice me gems stone for good luck in life
Hi, welcome to Mystic Board,

You are so young to feel this way, beig an Aries you might feel a lot of anger and frustration over what you perceive to be bad luck.  But the reality of it is probably that you are just going through a bad patch, we all have good days and we all have bad too, goes with the territory.
One of the gemology remedies for your sign is Diamond , but to be fair that is a very expensive crystal for a 12 year old to get hold of, so I would go with the second choice of a nice tuumbled piece of Clear Quartz. Have you talked to a close friend or your parents about how you feel?

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Return to “Gemology”