Gemstone necklace for International Women's Day

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gillian

Gemstone necklace for International Women's Day

Post by Gillian » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:56 am

Hi,
For this year's International Women's Day celebration in my local council area I assembled a gemstone necklace to help raise funds for their usual project, using the following gemstone sequence to acknowledge the Chinese Year of the Dog, all with a touch of whimsy on my part:

Principal stone in the sequence:
Carnelian (The Friendly Stone) because the dog is known as man's best friend.

Dalmatiner Jasper (Jasper - The Supreme Nurturer) because a popular name for dogs is "Spot" and this particular jasper is creamy white with black spots.

Lemon Agate (Agate - The Stone of the Wanderer) because whereas dogs might roam, they always know the way home.

Last year at another fund raising event, my gemstone necklace raised over $500, and we hope for a good sume to be raised again for Wednesday's International Women's Day 2006.

Best wishes to all the ladies of the world, be strong and happy, make your life fulfilling.

Gillian

sunshinez

Post by sunshinez » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:47 am

Best of Lcuk for your fundraising Gillian

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:27 pm

wow! thats a really nice and exciting. have a good time

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:27 pm

hello Gillian..so how was ur fundraising? hope it was more than last year:)

Gillian

Post by Gillian » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:16 am

Hi,
still waiting to hear about the event, but I've been out more often than home lately and probably missed calls.  
How did others spend International Women's Day ? Its the perfect global date to recognize and acknowledge the qualities and achievements of very special women in all countries, so post a few comments about someone you would like to be recognized for their special place in life.

Gillian

Gillian

Post by Gillian » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:16 am

Hi,
still waiting to hear about the event, but I've been out more often than home lately and probably missed calls.  
How did others spend International Women's Day ? Its the perfect global date to recognize and acknowledge the qualities and achievements of very special women in all countries, so post a few comments about someone you would like to be recognized for their special place in life.

Gillian

Return to “Gemology”