Stone spheres for my kids

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bandit81101

Stone spheres for my kids

Post by Bandit81101 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:22 am

I have an amber sphere/ball and my daughters love it and want their own.  I have recently been looking into the different metaphysical properties of stones, and was wondering what you suggested as ones I could buy them.  I don't know what kind of information would be helpful lol
My eldest daughter is empathic and very open to the ideas these can bring.  She is good at charging and reading, and has seen a few things as well.  She is very talkative and is the one who wants one the most. Her fav. color is green.
My youngest daughter has constant complaints about tummy aches...I believe it has to do with the hard time she has being around her father.  I would like for her to find peace and harmony, and to loose the fear and heartache she feels involving him.  She tends to let others lead, but knows her true heart. She is one who always just wants everyone to get along, and will do what she can to make that happen. Her fav. colors are red and blue.

I hope that can help for some good ideas :)  Any help would be much appreciated, and I will answer other questions asked if needed :)  Thanks!

lillian

Post by lillian » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:38 am

Interestingly, brighter red stones like spinel, ruby and rhodolite garnet are said to help with stomach problems.  They are also useful in strengthening the will and independence.  Maybe your younger daughter is drawn to the color/gemstone energy that she intuitively needs or craves to feel better.

Green stones such as tourmaline, zircon and peridot represent knowledge and wit and promote positive thinking.  

I think your daughters are already drawn to the energies that speak to them,  based on your descriptions.  I would bring them to the New Age shop and let them handle the spheres and see what they gravitate toward naturally.  They seem tuned in enough to make the right choice.
Lillian
Wild Fish Gems

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Thank you for your advice/help :)  I will have to look for a shop near here, most of my stones were bought at the local ren. fest. which is over for the year lol  

I was thinking Green Fluorite for my older and Carnelian for my younger, but Choosing their own would be a better connection for them.
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:09 pm

I found a great site a while back that I frequently use to look up gem stone properties: http://crystal-cure.com/gemstone-meanings.html

For stomach troubles and general healing properties check out this page: http://crystal-cure.com/gem-healing.html
To increase intuitive powers and such, try this site: http://crystal-cure.com/gem-power.html

BTW moonstone is the first thing that came to mind when you talked about your empath daughter.... I own one (an egg), and both my kids and I are fascinated with it! I really believe in it's properties as stated here: http://crystal-cure.com/moonstone.html

Love, light and blessings!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

grandduke

Post by grandduke » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 am

I heard that its the stone / crystals that chooses the owner not the other way around, they say that you have to feel the
crystal, if it became warm to the touch then its yours, if it remains cold to the touch then it does not want to be yours...can anyone clarify me on these things...

Likes 2 Read

Post by Likes 2 Read » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:26 am

grandduke wrote:I heard that its the stone / crystals that chooses the owner not the other way around, they say that you have to feel the
crystal, if it became warm to the touch then its yours, if it remains cold to the touch then it does not want to be yours...can anyone clarify me on these things...
I hadn't seen the warm to the touch/cold to the touch theory before, but I can definitely say that there are times when a person will feel a strong affinity for a particular stone. Trust me, int can even happen over the internet from looking at a photograph. :)

If you're looking for a particular kind of stone, listen to the individual ones (if you're shopping in person) to get a handle on which one(s) are a good match for you. But also be open to other connections with stones that might occur at the same time. You'll be able to tell the ones that are "volunteering" for the job.

Return to “Gemology”