can citrine make someone drowsy?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

belle88

can citrine make someone drowsy?

Post by belle88 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:13 am

i just bought some citrine and i tried meditating with it and i thought i was dreaming but i was awake, and i saw a burning house and a woman leaving and she was on fire, it was the creepiest thing! and then i heard the words "distractions begone" ....  which is even weirder bc i keep trying to relate this dream to me and i personally dont feel that i have any distractions.

well since i meditated ive felt exhausted. i went home and went to sleep, i had my phone-alarmclock set on the highest ringtone, it always wakes me up... but it didnt today, and i got a ton of texts and phone calls, none of it woke me up... i didnt wake up until around 2:30 pm, and even when i woke, i didnt feel like getting out of bed... i just wanted to lay in bed awake, it took a lot of will power to get myself up, and i missed a very important test at school :(  so i went to my boyfriends like as soon as i got up and i fell asleep until 6pm.... this is very unusual for me, i cant say that i enjoy this feeling. i hope its not citrine and maybe this is stress related because i was very excited to finally have it...

Return to “Gemology”