cat's eye pendant

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pseudonymless

cat's eye pendant

Post by pseudonymless » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm

On my trip to India, I met a person who called himself a guru. After looking at my chakras and my aura he suggested that I wear a cat's eye pendant to help me with my throat chakra that is blocked and that causes blockage of other energy centers. Since that was not the first time I've heard such diagnosis, I decided to purchase cat's eye pendant from him.

Before I could wear the pendant, I was told to keep it out of sight for two weeks and then dip it in milk and water. During these two weeks, I returned home and started reading on gems and their power. When I finally opened my pendant and looked at it in the light for the first time after seeing it in the dim shop, I was surprise to see a very dull stone with something that looks like a crack or fracture embedded inside. Even the surface of the gem was imperfect and the stone lacked clarity in general.

My research on gems revealed that it is potentially dangerous to wear imperfect gems and they can bring you harm instead of help. Now I am hesitant to wear this stone. I doubt that the person who sold it to me would intentionally sell me something harmful. Perhaps useless and powerless, but not harmful, but perhaps it's my nativity speaking.

I would like to get someone's advice on the situation because I feel quite helpless lacking any sort of real knowledge. All I know is that the things that were discussed when the stone was selected for me are my real and long standing problems and I was eager to try something new to help to resolve them.

Thank you.

Return to “Gemology”