Question about Neelam

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JagXJ

Question about Neelam

Post by JagXJ » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:10 pm

I been wearing a neelam for couple of months now and it hasnt shown its effect the way people talk about it. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how long can it take before its up and running.

Thanks

sunshinez

Post by sunshinez » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:49 pm

Are you sure that its 100% pure Neelam?

I've heard people say that the gemstone must be in contact with your skin so that it works.

Lets see wht others have to say abt it

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:41 pm

i have heard the below a millions times:

you should always test if a neelam suits you by putting it under your pillow for a few days. mainly it has the power to make or break you.

by brother used to wear a neelam, and i know for sure it was the best money could buy. infact i think he still wears one. but not sure.

the thing is he has been thru BIG ups and down in his life. and when i say BIG i mean BIG in bold, underlined and red.

so i dont know. and the thing is that all astrologers have recommened that he wears one. so, not all of them can come to the same conclusion without a reason and not all of them can be wrong. yet i dont see anything which i find beneficial uptill now considering the ups and downs he has gone thru.

that said, i would say i am not an authority on this subject and maybe other astrological factors also play a part in my brothers life which i dont know about.

my two cents.

Regards,
Abhishek

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:10 pm

so i dont know. and the thing is that all astrologers have recommened that he wears one. so, not all of them can come to the same conclusion without a reason and not all of them can be wrong. yet i dont see anything which i find beneficial uptill now considering the ups and downs he has gone thru.

He must be libra rising as in that case SHANI is yogkarak and a great benefic

Neelam suits very very rare peoples so it should not be recommended without consulting good astrologer.
:smt017

JagXJ

Post by JagXJ » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:28 pm

sunshinez wrote:Are you sure that its 100% pure Neelam?

I've heard people say that the gemstone must be in contact with your skin so that it works.

Lets see wht others have to say abt it
Yes, it is a good quality and 11.25 rattis in size. I got it checked in a lab, other jewellers and they all said it was a good quality. It is in contact with my skin

JagXJ

Post by JagXJ » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:31 pm

Abhishek wrote:i have heard the below a millions times:

you should always test if a neelam suits you by putting it under your pillow for a few days. mainly it has the power to make or break you.

by brother used to wear a neelam, and i know for sure it was the best money could buy. infact i think he still wears one. but not sure.

the thing is he has been thru BIG ups and down in his life. and when i say BIG i mean BIG in bold, underlined and red.

that said, i would say i am not an authority on this subject and maybe other astrological factors also play a part in my brothers life which i dont know about.

my two cents.

Regards,
Abhishek
i did test it for a week before i wore it and everything was fine.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:50 am

Jag, how is everything in ur life going on now??

sunshinez

Post by sunshinez » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:30 am

Well Jag it's true that Neelams suits very very rare people. Also there are some people who are not at all compatible with orignal gemstones. I know it sounds wierd but an example is my mom. A real gemstone never suited her. She either lost it or had some bad experience in life.

JagXJ

Post by JagXJ » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:37 am

Vishwas wrote:Jag, how is everything in ur life going on now??
Everything is normal!

JagXJ

Post by JagXJ » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:39 am

sunshinez wrote:Well Jag it's true that Neelams suits very very rare people. Also there are some people who are not at all compatible with orignal gemstones. I know it sounds wierd but an example is my mom. A real gemstone never suited her. She either lost it or had some bad experience in life.
I havnt had any problem with the stone yet.

JagXJ

Post by JagXJ » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:06 pm

i think neelam has suited me, let me start from the begining.

I wore neelam back in november 19th to be exact. Nothing much happened apart from me getting a job interview within a week of wearing it. December and January were quite months nothing extraordinary.

Then I called the astrologer bak in India who had suggested I wear a neelam. I told him everything and he asked how and when i wore it so i told him i kept it in raw milk the night before and wore it the next morning. Then he told me to keep it in raw milk again on friday night, take it to the mandir the next morning get shiv mantar and shani mantar recited and wear it around 6pm which I did.

After couple of days an incident happend i was driving and there was this car coming from the opposite direction and all of sudden that idiot driver came onto my side of the road(Apparently he was asleep while driving)and it was a very near miss crash but a car from rear couldnt control and touched my car slightly but nothing happed to me.

The next morning i call the astrologer again told him everything and asked whether he was sure if neelam was the right stone for me he had a positive answer again. He said neelam suited me and as i got pooja done this time before wearing it showed its effect and i had an escape.

Then after two weeks i was called in for job training which i passed and got the job.

Now u people come up with your opinions whether the neelam has suited me and if it has then has it shown its effect.

I very much appreciate you people replying me back
Last edited by JagXJ on Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:15 pm

I think it has helped u.

shailendra bharti

reply for neelam to jagx

Post by shailendra bharti » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:09 am

i would like to tell u strange something whichi have found after intense research , that 1) neelam must be original u must take fine quality of neelam , 2) in ur horoscope shani dasa has to run, and it must be benefic
3) neelam must be wear in finger and the rays must be enter into ur body, it will take a long time for some person to work , for some person it will take 2 months , for some person withing 8 days, we cannot say how much time it will take to give result , it depend upon the person  to person who is wearing .
I AM SHAILENDRA BHARTI

iamtantrik

NEELAM FOR SHANIDEV: ADVICE

Post by iamtantrik » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:39 am

Most of the astrologers whom i have come in contact in past 22 years of my own practice..fail to emphasise upon one point that ,say, even if Neelam is prescribed as a remedial..not all the Neelams would vibrate positively with the wearer. also, that every gem although is a perrenial source of that energy but is just a 'container' .....it has to be energised by Tantrik ritualistic Mantras for it to get 'activated'. Shani;Rahu;Ketu gems are to be worn with very cautious mind. Shani being a planet of suddenness..can cause undue harm. To appease Saturn....washing one's feet just after dinner is good..as well as offerring black sesame oil , in Shani Hora, o Saturdays...on the big left toe of Hanumanji is good. Blessings.

Vamsee

Post by Vamsee » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:04 am

i've to say it again here

GEMSTONES ARE NOT COMPLETE SOLUTIONS/REMEDIES TO ANY PROBLEMS/PLANETS

Return to “Gemology”