I want to help my sister....

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Horser55

I want to help my sister....

Post by Horser55 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Hello friends :)

As the title states, I want to help my sister, Chelsea. I'd like to say in advance thank you for reading and any insight or ideas you might have would be much appreciated and welcomed.

I do not know much about gems other than the quartz I use to cleanse my tarot cards. I visited some friends out of town a few days ago and we visited an AWESOME metaphysics store with a huge gem selection and it got me thinking that maybe I could pick some gems out and make a gem bag for my sister.

Whats going on with her - she has a lot of emotional trouble. Chelsea has always seemed to be the one in the family that gets all the bad luck. She's had a few traumatic experiences in her life - she got lost in the woods of Michigan for a day when she was a child, her 3rd grade teacher had a heart attack in the middle of class and died in front of all the children, when she was born she couldn't leave the hospital for almost 6 months because she continued to get ear infections one after another just rotating ears...and other things. I believe that these experiences when she was a child made her emotionally fragile. She doesn't handle stress well - she often has panic attacks, she is incredibly lonely and has no friends (she is also very, very shy), she suffers from severe depression and she always seems to have her gloves up and be on the defensive.

--one of the reasons that I'd like to do a gem bag is because it's a passive way of helping, any more 'active helping' is not received well --

I really don't know if these type of trouble can even be helped with gemstones, the ones that I've heard of always seem to address physical troubles, where as this is obviously more of an internal nature. If gemstones can help, and say I need to get her ... 10 types? (totally just threw a number out there) can they all be in a bag together? Its ok for them to intermingle and touch? If they can - where should she keep this bag and what would be the best way for her to make the most of their abilities?

Thank you for making it this far through such a post! I truly appreciate it, I'm excited to see what you have to say.
"The man who smiles when something has gone wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."

Return to “Gemology”