List of fictional gemstones

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

List of fictional gemstones

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:22 am

Bhelliom: The Elenium and The Tamuli by David Eddings - a sapphire jewel of unlimited power
Castafiore Emerald, The: The Castafiore Emerald - the eponymous stone from a Tintin adventure
Chaos Emeralds: Sonic The Hedgehog
El Corazon:Romancing the Stone - Also known as The Heart
Eye of Argon: a many-faceted scarlet emerald from the much-ridiculed short story of the same name
Eye of Ra: One of several gems of immense power in the Stargate SG-1 universe, seen in the Season 6 episode Full Circle
Eye of Tiamat: One of several gems of immense power in the Stargate SG-1 universe, seen in the Season 5 episode The Tomb
Heart of Ahriman: Hour of the Dragon by Robert E. Howard
Heart of Kandrakar - W.I.T.C.H.
Heart of the Ocean: Titanic - a large triangular blue diamond
Jewel of the Dragon's Neck: Inuyasha
Jewel of Four Souls: Inuyasha - also known as The Shikon Jewel.
The Pink Panther - a large and valuable diamond from the first film in the Pink Panther series
Silmarils, The: The Silmarillion
The Spiritual Stones: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Tear of Offler: Discworld - the largest diamond on the Disc. Regularly stolen from the Lost Temple by adventurers.
The Tears of All Oceans: six perfect pink pearls from The Pearls of Lutra by Brian Jacques
Wayne Diamonds, The: Batman & Robin - large diamonds used to lure out Mr. Freeze
The Quantum Gemerald: A large, dark green, and appently lightweight gem on display in the New New York city museum in an episode of Futurama. It was first protected by Fry, Leela, and Bender after they became superheros, but was then stolen by them in order to pay the ransom to free Leela's parents.

Return to “Gemology”