Recommended Gemstone for a better life

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

theguru

Recommended Gemstone for a better life

Post by theguru » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:17 pm

I have been having few health issues and they have been nagging me since years, this has also led to a slack period in my life which I seem to have recovered from.  

However health issues have become part of my life since 2009 where I find different ways to get sick.

Can you please recommend me Genstone? I'm already wearing Pukhrak / Yellow Sapphire.

My Details

Birth date: 23 July 1981
Birth Time: 01:05 am
Birth Place: Baramati, Maharashtra
Coordinates: 18.1500° N, 74.5800° E  

Thanks.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Hey Guru,

According to my research gem therapy is usually based upon identifying the nature of the condition itself, or what your health intentions (goals) are for using it.  

Not only can the wearing of gemstones be used to treat common ailments , but only when used in combination with conventional medical treatments (it should never be used as a substitute for or in place of seeing a qualified doctor about your health problems), but they can also be used to support your personal and spiritual growth.

Take a look at the following webpage, and if that does not help I would recommend as an alternative that you should post this question instead in the Vedic Astrology reading forum.

https://www.gemisphere.com/howTo/guideToConditions.htm

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=66

Regards,

EoT

kandhan.t

Re: Recommended Gemstone for a better life

Post by kandhan.t » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:57 am

theguru wrote:I have been having few health issues and they have been nagging me since years, this has also led to a slack period in my life which I seem to have recovered from.  

However health issues have become part of my life since 2009 where I find different ways to get sick.

Can you please recommend me Genstone? I'm already wearing Pukhrak / Yellow Sapphire.

My Details

Birth date: 23 July 1981
Birth Time: 01:05 am
Birth Place: Baramati, Maharashtra
Coordinates: 18.1500° N, 74.5800° E  

Thanks.
Aries Ascendant. Yellow sapphire you are wearing will give mixed results. Try to make donations, help for hospitalized persons/medicines for poor people etc as much as possible to maximise positive results.

For health related issues, wear min, 2 carat(2.3 ratti i think) of ruby set in gold on ring finger on suklapaksha sunday within one hour of sunrise. keep the ring in salt water the previous night.
But ruby can also create some issues pertaining to relationship with spouse. Thats the tradeoff. Alternately,always wakeup before sunrise ,do argya for sun everyday. Do some kind of exercise regimen(yoga, walking etc ) everyday.

Return to “Gemology”