Gem Stone Advice

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drraman

Gem Stone Advice

Post by drraman » Sat May 20, 2006 9:13 am

Pleas advice suitable Gemstone for me to increase income and financial prosperity.
My   D.O.B -  31-7-1960
     Time of birth- 11-10 AM IST
     Place of birth- Delhi India
I will be very thankful Please also suggest Sub stone for the main stone.
Thaks
drramankapur
I am a Homoeoapthic Physician and Reiki Master by profession from India Delhi.I am very much intersted in Astrology adn all occult sciences and will be interested in communicating with like minded persons.My Mob No - 9899606804

janardhan55

Post by janardhan55 » Thu May 25, 2006 4:24 am

ur apporoprate gem is diamon. in ur horoscope 2nd lord and 9th lord is venus occupied in 11th house which is good for fiance. but 11 th lord the moon is in 2nd house. there is privarthana between 2nd lord and 11th lord.
ur 11th lord is in rahu star, in turn rahu is in 12th house, hence no much profit in ur undertakings. wear diamon 6th cents right hand index finger on friday after do pooja of asthalaxmi.

drraman

Genstone reply

Post by drraman » Thu May 25, 2006 8:36 am

Thanks for janardhan55 for gemstone advice.Please tell if i can't afford wearing diamond then which substone of Diamond should i wear- Zircon(A.D),Crystal,Opal or White Coral.Why on index finger and in which metal.I would be highly obliged.
I am a Homoeoapthic Physician and Reiki Master by profession from India Delhi.I am very much intersted in Astrology adn all occult sciences and will be interested in communicating with like minded persons.My Mob No - 9899606804

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:32 am

I think u can use American diamond.

shailendra bharti

advise for choosing of gemstone ( income and prosperity)

Post by shailendra bharti » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:54 am

mr.drraman

sir, i have seen ur horoscope and found that by applying kp system of prediction ,   u must wear emrald for income as well as prosperity, ur lagna lor is mercury ( kanya lagna) and the second and 11 th nakshtra lord signifying 2 and 11 aspect which is mercury and in mercury jupiter contellation , hence i am recommanding emrald for u, it must be 5 to 6 carat in weight, wear on wednesday morning when the sunrise and within 1 hour mecury hora will be running.

from shailendr bharti ( vedic and kp astrologer, gemologist.)
I AM SHAILENDRA BHARTI

Vamsee

Post by Vamsee » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:08 am

i dont recommed diamond coz venus is in moon's house.
and moon is venus's

for your lagna jupiter is badhaka and he's creating obstacles in all growth areas.

yellow sapphire on right index finger will change ur life in 2 months.

yellow topaz can be used as substitute

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:55 pm

I  will go along with emerald.  Jade or aventurine as second choices, worn on receptice (left, if you are right-handed) side of body.

lizmeegan

Gems

Post by lizmeegan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:20 pm

I have read that the Citrine is the stone of prosperity.
They are typically gold, brownish gold or orange in color.

All the best,  LizK

starguru26

Post by starguru26 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:34 am

go for emerald.......................best for you..

the last pinnacle according to numerology deals with business prospect.....ALSO

THE GROWTH IN SPIRITUAL  ASPECT OF LIFE.....

STARMON

Your planetary gem

Post by STARMON » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:10 pm

The wearing of gems is an important consideration that can potentially change and alter many areas of your life. “The wearing of gemmed ornaments brings respect, fame, longevity, wealth, happiness, strength and fruition. Over and above this, it wards off evil astral influences, makes the body healthy, removes misery and fortune and washes away sin.”
The gem for the lagna lord is a good stone to wear at all times. It gives health, vitality, general success and wellbeing. Wearing it supports all other areas of life. Your lagna lord is Mercury, therefore wearing Mercury' s stone will be beneficial. The stones for Mercury are : Emerald, Peridot and Jade.       “The emerald is cool, good in poisoning, sweet and purgative, helps digestion, cures biliousness, removes disrelish, is nutritious, and wards off spectral influence.”
.       “According to the authorities the emerald causes increase of wealth, brings about success in war, cures cases of poisoning and renders successful the rites performed according to the Atharva-Veda.” – Mani Mala, Part I, 376.Wearing instructions: The gem for Mercury is best set in gold. If a ring, it should be worn on the small (pinkie) finger. Begin to wear it on a Wednesday, two hours after sunrise.
The gem for the fifth lord is particularly lucky, while also being good for creative energy, and children. Your fifth lord is Saturn, therefore wearing Saturn's stone will be beneficial. The stones for Saturn are :Blue Sapphire, Blue Spinel, Lapiz Lazuli and Amethyst.      “The (Blue) sapphire is bitter, warm and good in cold and biliousness, and alleviates the rage of Sani (Saturn) when worn.”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Saturn is best set in gold, alternately iron can be used. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle finger. Begin to wear it on a Saturday 2 hours and 40 minutes before sunset. The gem for the ninth lord particularly brings fortune. Your ninth lord is Venus, therefore wearing Venus' stone will be beneficial. The stones for Venus are : Diamond, White Zircon, White Topaz and Clear Quartz.      “The diamond  contains all the six tastes, cures every kind of disease, is good in indigestion, is a blessing, and brings robustness” – Mani Mala, Part II, 67.      “The man who carefully keeps about him a sharp pointed, spotless and genuine diamond is blessed with life-long possession of riches, good fortune, sons, corn, kine and other beasts.”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Venus is best set in platinum, white gold, or silver. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle or small finger. Begin to wear it on a Friday at sunrise.       Generally it is always best to purchase the best quality gemstones that you can afford. The stones of lesser potency have been found to work very well and are less costly, though they need to be worn in a larger size in order to give the same strength of effects.      To derive the best effects of a gem, begin to wear it after cleansing it in fresh milk and rinsing it in purified water. Then, holding and concentrating on the gem, perform the mantra given 108 times.      Gems should generally be worn on the right for men and the left for women. Gems may be worn either on the appropriate finger as a ring, or on the upper arm as a bangle. Alternately the gem can be worn around the neck, but this has the disadvantage of the gem swinging and not maintaining skin contact. Most important is that the Gem is set so as to touch the skin.
YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGES TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING RELATED TO ASTROLOGY.I WOULD BE THERE ALWAYS TO HELP YOU WHATEVER I KNOW.

alok.20jan

suggest gem for me.

Post by alok.20jan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:29 pm

Dear All,

Please suggest gem for me which can help me in my carrier and bring me some good luck.
My details are as below.

Name : Alok Kumar Tiwari
dob :   20/01/1984
Pleace of birth.   :   Sultanpur (up) india.

I was suggested a Ruby by someone.But i feel like , it not suited me.So i stopped using that.
Now by some other person i am suggested to use  coral in index finger. and pearl in small finger to counter the heated nature of coral.
He also suggested me to wear a yellow sapphire also.

i am confused.Please help.
Regards
Alok Tiwari

alok.20jan

suggest a gem stone

Post by alok.20jan » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:56 am

the time of birthis  5 :57 pm.
Regards
Alok Tiwari

airyearthgoddess

Post by airyearthgoddess » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:48 pm

what gem should I wear?.....  please

lat 43 33' 0"  Long -80 15' 0"  

September 19 1981

richardredhawk

Suiteable gemstones

Post by richardredhawk » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:30 am

These gemstones are suggested as suiteable:
Green Quartz there are several varieties of natrual green quartz or a clear quartz with inclusions of plant life in them.
A Sandstone which help in futhering your venture
Sapphire which helps with prospeity
A suggestion here is to use the Star Sapphire as well which helps with the wisdom in what it is you are striving for
Now a Yellow Sapphire which must be in direct contact with the body as this help stave off poverty
Also a green Tourmaline or basically any green stone as green is a growth and prosperity color
and one more called Porphyry and this is usuall found in Egypt.

Hope the help you
Richard RedHawk

STARMON

Your favourable gem

Post by STARMON » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:44 pm

The gem for the fifth lord is particularly lucky, while also being good for creative energy, and children. Your fifth lord is Saturn, therefore wearing Saturn's stone will be beneficial. The stones for Saturn are :Blue Sapphire, Blue Spinel, Lapiz Lazuli and Amethyst.      “The (Blue) sapphire is bitter, warm and good in cold and biliousness, and alleviates the rage of Sani (Saturn) when worn.”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Saturn is best set in gold, alternately iron can be used. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle finger. Begin to wear it on a Saturday 2 hours and 40 minutes before sunset. The gem for the ninth lord particularly brings fortune. Your ninth lord is Venus, therefore wearing Venus' stone will be beneficial. The stones for Venus are : Diamond, White Zircon, White Topaz and Clear Quartz.      “The diamond  contains all the six tastes, cures every kind of disease, is good in indigestion, is a blessing, and brings robustness”
Wearing instructions: The gem for Venus is best set in platinum, white gold, or silver. If a ring, it should be worn on the middle or small finger. Begin to wear it on a Friday at sunrise.       Generally it is always best to purchase the best quality gemstones that you can afford. The stones of lesser potency have been found to work very well and are less costly, though they need to be worn in a larger size in order to give the same strength of effects.      To derive the best effects of a gem, begin to wear it after cleansing it in fresh milk and rinsing it in purified water. Then, holding and concentrating on the gem, perform the mantra given 108 times.      Gems should generally be worn on the right for men and the left for women. Gems may be worn either on the appropriate finger as a ring, or on the upper arm as a bangle. Alternately the gem can be worn around the neck, but this has the disadvantage of the gem swinging and not maintaining skin contact. Most important is that the Gem is set so as to touch the skin.
YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGES TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING RELATED TO ASTROLOGY.I WOULD BE THERE ALWAYS TO HELP YOU WHATEVER I KNOW.

Return to “Gemology”