Sunsigns and Lucky Stones

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rahul

Sunsigns and Lucky Stones

Post by rahul » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:33 am

SunSign:Aries
Lucky Stone: Red Coral
Represents the ability to allow for flow and change in ones life and quiets the emotions.
Physical: Stimulates tissue regeneration, helps the body to clear cholesterol from the circulatory system by enhancing the production and absorption of niacin into the physical body.
Emotional: Helps one to connect with the quality of the mystic within. Brings in communication with past spiritual masters to bear on current issues and transfer this knowledge in a manner that is easily understood.

SunSign:Taurus
Lucky Stone:Diamond
Removes blockages and negativity. Reminds one of ones dedication to spiritual awareness and brings fidelity to ones interpersonal relationships.
Physical: Draws toxins from the physical body lends clarity of sight and helps to balance the metabolizing ability of the body.
Emotional: Removes blockages to the crown chakra, promotes clarity of thought and aligns one to thoughts associated with higher self. Stimulates unity and love of self and others

SunSign: Gemini
Lucky Stone:Emerald
Aids in the development of keener insight into dreams and alleviates hidden fears. Stimulates the greater use of mental capacity in the healing of the body.
Physical: Treats disorders of the spine, muscles and over-all general healing of the physical body.
Emotional: Balances the heart chakra and aligns and quiets the emotional bodies. Brings harmony to all areas of ones life. Eliminates negativity and assists one in remaining centered during the practical nature of ones work.

SunSign:Cancer:
Lucky Stone:Pearl
Alleviates emotional imbalances. Enhances personal integrity and smoothes the peaks and valleys of emotional expression.
Physical: Strengthens the adrenals and pancreas thereby increasing the production of insulin. Relieves conditions of bloating and eases the fluctuation of insulin levels in the body.
Emotional: Brings truth to situations of the heart, inhibits behavior that is not conducive to the advancement spiritually and emotionally of the individual.

SunSign:Leo:
Lucky Stone:Ruby
Preserves the body and improves general health. Stimulates the heart chakra and helps one to reach their most sought after goals.
Physical: Strengthens tissues directly connected with the heart, treats the heart muscle. Helps to reduce fear and assist the body in flushing chemical toxins.
Emotional: Creates balance in spiritual endeavors, brings about a state of stability and confidence and improves ones ability to deflect negativity.

SunSign:Virgo:
Lucky Stone:Emerald
Aids in the development of keener insight into dreams and alleviates hidden fears. Stimulates the greater use of mental capacity in the healing of the body.
Physical: Treats disorders of the spine, muscles and over-all general healing of the physical body.
Emotional: Balances the heart chakra and aligns and quiets the emotional bodies. Brings harmony to all areas of ones life. Eliminates negativity and assits one in remaining centered during the practical nature of ones work.

SunSign:Libra:
Lucky Stone:Diamond
Removes blockages and negativity. Reminds one of ones dedication to spiritual awareness and brings fidelity to ones interpersonal relationships.
Physical: Draws toxins from the physical body lends clarity of sight and helps to balance the metabolizing ability of the body.
Emotional: Removes blockages to the crown chakra, promotes clarity of thought and aligns one to thoughts associated with higher self. Stimulates unity and love of self and others.

SunSign:Scorpio:
Lucky Stone:Red Coral

Represents the ability to allow for flow and change in ones life and quiets the emotions.
Physical: Stimulates tissue regeneration, helps the body to clear cholesterol from the circulatory system by enhancing the production and absorption of niacin into the physical body.
Emotional: Helps one to connect with the quality of the mystic within. Brings in communication with past spiritual masters to bear on current issues and transfer this knowledge in a manner that is easily understood.

SunSign:Sagittarius:
Lucky Stone:Yellow Sapphire
Represents one’s connection with divine mind. Opens the mind to beauty and intuition.
Physical: Stimulates the regeneration of the pituitary gland and the ductless glandular system.
Emotional: Improves communication with spirit guides, promotes clarity and inspiration. Alleviates depression by helping the body correctly regulate the chemicals that affect moods.

SunSign:Capricorn:
Lucky Stone:Blue Sapphire
Represents one’s connection with divine mind. Opens the mind to beauty and intuition.
Physical: Stimulates the regeneration of the pituitary gland and the ductless glandular system.
Emotional: Improves communication with spirit guides, promotes clarity and inspiration. Alleviates depression by helping the body correctly regulate the chemicals that affect moods.

SunSign:Aquarius:
Lucky Stone:Hessonite
Wearing a good hessonite brings wealth, success, position, prestige, happiness, prosperity, good children, praise, fame, and health. It protects against rivalries and enemies, and thus is good to wear when going into battle. It helps to give good health and appetite, rids the mind of bad thoughts, and gives mental peace. It helps to increase one’s social status, and brings one respect from others. It helps protect against evil spirits and the possibility of being poisoned. Brilliant scientists are associated with hessonite, and the gem also helps those who must deal with employees and servants.

Hessonite and its substitutes transmit the cosmic color, ultra-violet. Ultra-violet is the coldest color ray, and should be used for diseases caused by overheating, such as high fevers, insomnia, extreme acid, indigestion, and over-sexuality. It also works with insanity.

A flawed hessonite should not be worn. It is difficult to find a flawless hessonite. A hessonite is flawed if it has a white or bluish color and lacks luster. Wearing a hessonite with a red color is bad for health. If the gem has a mixture of mica, it ruins wealth..

SunSign:Pisces:
Lucky Stone:Cat’s Eye
Cat’s eye acts quickly and should be worn only after a trial. The cosmic number for cat’s eye is seven.Wearing a good cat’s eye makes one wealthy, healthy, strongly determined, knowledgeable, and gives good children, happiness in relation to chil dren, and protection from enemies. It will help one gain insight, psychic powers, and can help one have better perception. It gives gains from speculations, the stock market, and gambling. It is said to help one practice witchcraft, if one is so inclined. It protects one from hidden enemies, and keeps one from jail, intoxication, and drowning.

Cat’s eye transmits the cosmic color, infra-red, the hottest cosmic ray. It can therefore help with terminal diseases such as paralysis and cancer. It is good for digestive complications, skin problems, and allergies. It can also help with heart problems.Politicians can use cat’s eye to good benefit, and it can help those in business from losing money.

Some flaws of a cat’s eye are if it is dull, has a web, is spotted, or it has depressions. Wearing a stone with webs can send a person to jail. It is especially important not to use a gem that has dark or black imperfections, as these will bring misfortune. A cracked gem can cause injury. If it is spotted, it can cause problems with enemies. A dull or opaque stone causes bad health. If it has black spots, it can cause death. If it is lusterless, it can cause bad fortune to one’s children. A depression can cause digestion problems

coolguy

Post by coolguy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:26 am

my gemstone is yello sapphire.. but where do i get it?
:smt017

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:27 am

wow! this section is cool!!!
:smt003
my gemstone is ruby :smt006

seema

Post by seema » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:25 am

i agree...nice stuff!!
mine is pearl!!.. a gud excuse to get myself a pearl ring!

arian_1c

Gemstones...Don't wear them....

Post by arian_1c » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:19 pm

....without checking if u really can wear that

No offense to anybody but unlike many popular beliefs, gemstones shouldn't be just decided on the basis of things like sunsign, date of births and as many many jyotishis do, they recommend a gemstone according to the present ongoing dasha.

Without strecthing the topic too long, just keep the following things in mind
One can/should wear the gemstone of the planet ruling the 9th house from the ascendant/lagna
One can wear the gemstone of the planet ruling the ascendant/lagna
In all cases the gemstone of the planet ruling the 8th house should be avoided, even if its dasha is going on
Many jyotishies suggest that a planet is neecha, so wear the gemstone associated with it, well in case a planet is neecha always check if it is a functional benefic or a functional malefic before wearing a stone...a neecha planet will do evn more harm, if it is a functional malefic and its stone is used...

There are many other things worth considering, but my personal opinion is not to wear too many gemstones...just wear the one associated with ur 9th house...u may require some other aswell but for that ur chart must be seen
rest laters
thanks again
sahil

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:41 pm

thanks sahil. that was interesting. so there r lots of stuff to b considered and not just ur sunsign before wearing a particular gemstone:)

arian_1c

To wear or not to wear!!!

Post by arian_1c » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:34 am

O yes swetha, u need to take into considerations lots of things...
In my personal opinion, which is once again, an opinion, it is important to know what not to wear rather than knowing what to wear.
I've actually seen ppl having had bad results from wearing a stone they shouldn't be wearing, or in many cases, what ppl do is wear inimical stones, for e.g. consider someone wearing a neelam(blue sapphire) and manik(ruby) at the same time....
In such a case I had say O.M.G.
IN 98% of the cases one should never wear a neelam and a ruby at the same time.
Rest laterz, any questions welcome
sahil

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:40 am

i hear neelam (Blue Sapphire) should never be worn without a trial. it could turn someones life upside down (from good to bad) or vice versa (bad to good) in matters of days.

raj

Post by raj » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:16 pm

they say the same for diamonds too.. my lucky stone is a diamond

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:40 pm

hi raj, abhishek

In theory, the two stones or gems that are considered to be the most quick to show their results are Neelam(Blue Sapphire) and Lasnia(Cat's Eye) used in concern with Saturn and Ketu
respectively...but like you evn I've just heard of the drastic effects of these stones. I haven't personally met someone who had felt or gone through drastic effects because of a Neelam, although since it is such a popular belief, there must be some essence in the fact. I would ask all of u out there to share ur experiences, if any with it.

But on many occasions I have met ppl who would tell me that wearing a diamond makes them really uneasy...I met a person who was wearing the following gems at the same time, Yellow Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl. I adviced him to remove the diamond and it proved beneficial. I have several other experiences to share as well but none regarding neelam's drastic effect.

There is something that I would like to conclude this reply with....
When buying a gem, one should be careful of checking the red and black spots in ur spot...
Many of u must have heard of the popular term "khooni neelam"...
It is very common to find these black or red spots(mostly find in a yellow, blue sapphire, ruby etc.) in many of the stones that u wear. The black spots in a gem are said to represent Rahu and the red ones to represent Mars or Ket..
REST LATERZ
Plz ask any Qs and share ur experiences
sahil

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:31 am

i am thinking of buying a ruby. what shd i be careful about when buying it?

Red Jewl 1111

Re Gems

Post by Red Jewl 1111 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:02 am

Hi.. I'm new here but I also heard that if you go into a gem store and your attracted to a certain gemstone that it is what you need for that time in your life.. Did you hear that too ??? I mean just another view but I heard this...

In Light .. Red Jewel 1111

PS where can you buy the coral stone..??? Also I was wondering if you meant it is ok to wear a stone that goes with your rising sign etc..

Thanks for your listening and response.. It is very interesting .. :smt001

Red Jewel 1111

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:34 pm

hi swetha,
well ruby is a strong stone, it is one of those stones that lets you know its impact rather sooner. Before I actually tell you what to look for before buying the stone, I could look into your chart and tell you if you evn need to wear it or not if you want meet to because as I said earlier it is more important to know what not to wear rather than knowing what to wear.

Jewel
Although I haven't heard what you said above but I must admit I was myself attracted to a particular stone once. It was an amazing looking semi-precious stone for Venus, which is a functional malefic, rather a potential killer for me, so eventually I decided not to wear it.

I remember once going to a planetarium and listening to some guide telling that Venus is the most radiant planet in the solar system but inside its all full of poisnous gases, just ensured the old saying that all that glitters is not gold and perfectly defined the nature of planet venus for me.

You said u wanna buy a coral, well it is found easily but then again depends upon what place you live at. I am sure there are so many websites selling that now and if ur still unable to find one, tell me, I am sure I would be able to do something about it.

Thanks for your replies
Sahil

Red Jewl 1111

Re Stones

Post by Red Jewl 1111 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:03 am

Hi Sahil,

I can email my astrology chart of mine to you... I have one done.. I'd be interested if you have any ideas as to what stones would be good for me.. ??

If so, please let me know where I can email it to you at.??

This is very interesting.. Thanks for your response..

In Light.. Red Jewel

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:51 am

Hi Jewel,

You can email me on arian_1c@yahoo.com or you can evn send me a PM here, whatevr way you want to. I will be glad to look into your chart for you, Please include your complete data i.e your date, time and place

Sahil

Return to “Gemology”