Feng Shui and Remedies

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunny

Feng Shui and Remedies

Post by sunny » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:51 am

REMEDIAL MEASURES IN FENG SHUI TECHNOLOGY AND ITS INSTRUMENTS:

Feng Shui believes that following gadgets can be of immense help in verifying and altering the characteristics of Chi.

There are 6 basic cures in the mode of Feng Shui Technology.
1. Mirrors 2 .Plants
3. Lights 4. Fountains
5. Wind Chimes 6. Colors etc.
Mirrors:
Minors represent a doubling of revenues for the business. That is why Restaurants are also fond of using mirrors to symbolize a busier environment . Inside a house or an office mirrors serve purposes, the bigger the mirror the better. they can balance an L shaped home or room. In business if property hung they can increase profits.

Plants:
Plants on either side of entrance attract not only persons energy but also enhances financial prosperity for the residents.

Lights:
The use of lights is another effective method of correcting imbalance of Industrial ventures associated with irregular shapes. Lights create balance and harmony within the surroundings. Crystal chandeliers are also excellent when in the center of home/offices which traditionally symbolizes the essence of the household.

Fountains:
Water represents wealth, abundance prosperity and riches. By placing water fountains of water element directions, it enhances family happiness, wealth, prosperity for the inmates.

Wind Chimes:
Wind Chimes intensify new career prospects, material relationship and also for enhancement of new business opportunities etc.

Colors:
The choice of your house color can help to create a smooth household, harmony if you opt to apply the color schemes from the five elementary colors:

Red : It denotes happiness, warmth, strength and force.
Purple : It is auspicious color, it is said to inspire respect.
Yellow: Stands for Power.
Green: Represents growth.
Blue: Represents hope.
Grey: Signifies balance and resolution of conflict.
Brown: Gives a heavy feeling.
Orange: Gives Happiness and Power.
White:Adds to Peace, happiness and creates smooth environment.

Hellooo

Feng Shui Remedies

Post by Hellooo » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:29 am

Hummm
This is interesting...I should give it a try...
Does it have to be 2 plants? One on each side?
Or can it just be one?
I didn't know what the statement meant..
>>>>>Plants:
Plants on either side of entrance attract not only persons energy but also enhances financial prosperity for the residents.
:smt016
Donna

raj

Post by raj » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:14 am

i say one plant on either side of the entrance.. :smt003 what say?

Re: Feng Shui Plants

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:01 am

I will have to buy one and place it near the door..
My mom always had elephants with the trunk up facing the doors...
for money
I think that is some kind of superstition....
but she never lacked money.. LOL
Maybe I need an elephant too!!
But I will try a plant... :smt083
Donna

racheal vaz

Post by racheal vaz » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:28 am

does this stuff really work? :smt017

epson0001

Post by epson0001 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:00 am

I am sure it does!! had tried it out myself a bit :smt003

Hellooo

Feng Shui Plants

Post by Hellooo » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:49 am

I now have the plant..I have to repot it and place it along side the door..
Right now it is in front of the door as soon as u walk in..
But that is not right..Correct?
It has to be to the left or right?
I once tried placing stones on rooms..
Isn't there stones that work with certain rooms too??
Colors etc???
Or am I mistaken? :smt017
Donna

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:50 am

i think u shd get 2 plants
place one at the rightof the doorframe and one at the left of the door frame

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:50 am

Feng shui is the understanding of nature power and to make use of these natural power for mankind prospoerity and development.It has nothing to do with the hanging of mirror, baqua, and placement of those sorts of * Feng Shui things * to increase feng shui values. These is a very wrong and errorneous understanding of feng shui.

We cannot change weather but we can forcast weather. Mastering fegn shui principles is just like predictiing of weather forecast to do right things or activities at the right time.Feng shui is the application of the natural power for growth just like the science of hydro electric power, solar power technology ,....etc. One has to have understand the nature very well to trap and to make use of its mighty power and values for usesful purpooses.

The chinese has developed a system of *science* of feng shui and has a very good knowledge on feng shui. But this is not widely taught, so there are little sources nowaday as to which schools provide true and relaiable feng shui knowledges. For fegn shui to work, it has to pre-confirm to some unnegotiable natural qualification first, such, the geographicall terrain of a location, of city or town where the feng shui power is to be trapped.Houses are normaly built on plain or highland. Fegn shui application onhouses or villages on peoples living on highland and those living on plain land are Totally Different.Water flow from a high point to a lower point and as such, The oxygen content of Qi content is a rapid and at the river mouth is quatitatively different. High land block the passage of air or wind that contain qi, thus the highest a mountian is, more air or qi it contain or surround or enclave.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:08 am

It has nothing to do with the hanging of mirror, baqua, and placement of those sorts of * Feng Shui things * to increase feng shui values. These is a very wrong and errorneous understanding of feng shui.
but isnt placing these *Feng Shui Things* like bamboo shots, etc the *in* thing and what people who come to look at your place normally suggest?

i mean i always belived that or was lead to blieve that even there were certain *wrong* elements and /or dirctions etc at you place placing *Feng Shui Things* (as you put it) played a balancing role?

Abhishek

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:25 am

There are mainly Three feng shui family practising in the market.One being those Know Nothing about feng shui but are crook cheating around in the name of feng shui, The other being those mixed around feng shui and the religion and other thing and know not feng shui too. The final being those master who have acquired wrong feng shui or fake fegn shui, They have no master or their master are fake too Or They have just read from books without serious research finding or being guilded by a proper master. They have NO capacity and sources to check on the authenticity of the feng shui they are talking about as a result they have learnt fake feng shui and holding commercial class spreading the fake feng shui.This is the case particulary the English speaking asian chinese origin migrant or permanenet resident of the western countries.

The foreigners are too keen to learn Feng shui but they have not been properly guided neither they read chinese in which language or medium all sources of Feng shui principles are derived from. They are alot of Fake Feng shui books and course even in chinese language widely sold and promoted by the unscupulous master. Wed iste and public media, electronic media are all forms of their Means to fool around foreigner and non foreigner.I have seen and witnessed too many many such masters teaching on feng shui and chinese 4p BY Translating what the books said in chinese.They are Translator and not master. Master researched and proved theories and applied effectively all prinicples passed down by ancient wisdom..

Don't just beleive any books say or any master say. Use your conscience,own sense and logic to feel the authentisity of any course any master claimed to be professed and teach.

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:05 am

There is truely the power of feng shui, but it is not that kind one i sled to beleive. Feng shui is the another form and shape and dimention of Natural Solar power affecting living and non living on earth.Those placement of feng shui Utencils to stimulate or activate feng shui values Are Bullshit.Only those naive and ignosant guy beleive. There is free flow of qi any where any time around us, if these qi may be equated as *oxygen* then these qi is said to be of feng shui value are Oxygen Rich air AND NOT CARBON DIOXIDE CONTAMINATED AIR.

All physical land sacpe are formed first by the function of astrological qi , there must haveqi first then folowed by the * Body* and then the specific shape description. Like the sand dune in the desert are formed due to brigning in of sand by wind at a specific location.The wind bring and lift the sand to drop at certain sport to form the sand dune in the desert.

A married couple cross and have sex first where two Qi of ying and yang cross and form foetus for the begining time and eventually from the foetus developed into a baby shape. Ther eare Two Qi fi5rst , then the foetus, and then the shape of baby. This is an example of how fegn shui work from initially looking for the Two ying and yang Qi that have capacity to cross to form Astrological Power for porsperity and Life.

The process to look and search for these qi is termed flyign of star by flying star principles which is wrong.The whole process by this flying star TO SEARCH FOR THE TWO YIN AND YANG QI is wrong and that is why it never work as predeicted.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:27 am

again interesting. very interesting. however if one wants to implement feng shui in his/her life and things around himself/herself how does he/she go about it? who should one trust? which recourse can one refer to? how does one judge is an expert is really an expert and his/her ideas and knowledge worth following and implementing.

like yourself i find most of the people around practicing feng shui fake and bogus. they know very little and have done more harm than they have done good.

but that still again brings up the same questions assuming that all of here believe that feng shui etc really work. so i repeat myself here (do forgive me for it)

however if one wants to implement feng shui in his/her life and things around himself/herself how does he/she go about it? who should one trust? which recourse can one refer to? how does one judge is an expert is really an expert and his/her ideas and knowledge worth following and implementing.

Abhishek

lincoln

Post by lincoln » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:36 am

Unfortunately, even in the chinese society, No real Master want to part off this skill and knowhow. So, in the western and other society, it is completely Non Exist at all.No one would teach you this *Secret of making an atomic bomb* What has been taught for a few dollar are fake knowledges and that is why fake master are so popular and making ton of money unhonestly,He/she make money and name on selling fake fegn shui.They them self know not feng shui. If they are so good at feng shui,they don;t need to sell feng shui for a living. They can apply feng shui power for their own wealth lah!

Of course, there are case, where Real fegn shui is deprived of enhancing feng shui on themself due to and is handicapped By Nature Acts.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:45 am

lincoln wrote:Unfortunately, even in the chinese society, No real Master want to part off this skill and knowhow. So, in the western and other society, it is completely Non Exist at all.No one would teach you this *Secret of making an atomic bomb* What has been taught for a few dollar are fake knowledges and that is why fake master are so popular and making ton of money unhonestly,He/she make money and name on selling fake fegn shui.They them self know not feng shui. If they are so good at feng shui,they don;t need to sell feng shui for a living. They can apply feng shui power for their own wealth lah!

Of course, there are case, where Real fegn shui is deprived of enhancing feng shui on themself due to and is handicapped By Nature Acts.
i was afraid you would be saying this. but it has a ring of truth to it. and i fully agree. however i do also believe that if all of us put in efforts which are not motivated by finanacial gains and aimed and learning and understanding we can build this place into a knowledge base where true feng shui is learnt / praticed and understood. this can only happen with help of each one sharing our experiences and knowledge on the subject.

Abhishek

Return to “Feng Shui”