which door to the kitchen

The Chinese way to improve your work and home environments to promote health, happiness, and prosperity.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

comfort29

which door to the kitchen

Post by comfort29 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:15 am

I am trying to setup my kitchen, but I have a dilema that I haven't found the answer for yet.   My kitchen has 3 doors or points of entry.  

Southeast corner is the door to our driveway which we use the most as a family to enter/exit the home, but it is not our front door.

west is the entry way to the living room which is actually a double wide archway

north is the doorway to the basement (it is right next to the edge of the livingroom archway)

Now I know I wouldn't use the basement door....but I am not sure which door either the livingroom archway or outside door.  Because that determines which way to make sure the kitchen is set up correctly (wealth corner,etc....)

Also we have 5 points of entry into our livingroom.  Kitchen archway (same one as above), hallway archway, stair going to the second floor, a bedroom and front door.  I suspect I use the front door...but just want to confirm.

Any directions would be great.

Return to “Feng Shui”